Chapter 10

Ayano's POV

She seriously thought I had a personality disorder. How.... stupid. I peeked my head out to watch the scene. Surely they won't be mad if they see me watching this, especially since one, they left me in the restaurant, and two, this is about me.

I watched Maya's face first. She looked worried, and was frantically trying to explain the reason, while Budo, that bastard, was nodding his head like he understood and completely agreed with her. The worst part was, I could see his eyes shining with laughter.

"D-don't you feel like sometimes she's looking at you with warmth and sometimes coldness?" said Maya. Honestly, I was a little surprised she noticed. Guess I'm not as good as I thought I was with hiding my glances. "Yup, yup," said Budo, nodding his head back and forth. I could practically see the sparkles forming around him.

"Y-you noticed too?" asked Maya. "Yes, she definitely has a personality disorder," Budo said. "Y-yes, so what would we do?" "Let's spy on her and see what she does." Budo seemed like he was too into this. "Y-yes, m-maybe we should!" said Maya. Spy, really? Info-Chan was the only person who was ever capable of spying on me without me figuring out for so long. Then again maybe my mom too....

But that was all. When would a shy, stuttering, stupid girl who probably never had any hardship be able to get past a cold killer like me? I've.... had enough of this bull.... So I just went back to the front of the restaurant and pulled out my phone to look at pictures of my Senpai. He really was gorgeous.... those silky locks of hair and kind eyes. I was drooling at this point. I quickly wiped away the drool. One enemy at a time. One enemy at a time.

Budo and Maya found me in front f the restaurant, and I quickly turned off my phone. "Hey, you guys left me! Meanies!" I said, playing the role of an innocent whining school girl. "Sorryyy," said Maya. "I just needed to have a word with Budo." "About what?" "Um, just some unimportant stuff to clear up a misunderstanding, that's all." "Kay then." I could feel Budo's gaze directed at me. I waited until Maya turned her back around to lead the way back, and then I finally looked at Budo to see him examining me. I gave him a dark smirk, and he looked away.

"Personality disorder, huh?" I said, brushing past him. He looked surprised that I overheard their conversation. He shouldn't be. After all, not only was their footsteps loud, their voices were loud too. "Best of luck trying to spy on me then," I said, turning my head back once before I sped up my pace to catch up to Maya.

I just had small talk with Maya about school, the weather, our future plans (which I had to lie about since my only future plan really was to marry my Senpai) and before we knew it, it was my house coming up along the streets. "Well, thanks for inviting me out," I said while unlocking the door. "No problem, Yan-Chan!" exclaimed Maya. "Bye," said Budo. They headed farther down the streets together, side by side. I felt a small pain in my heart, but I pushed it away and did my nightly routine before going to bed.

Maya's POV (2 hours ago)

Yes! I was finally alone with Budo. We were waking side by side, and he seemed lost in thought. I took a peek at him. His hair looked stiff, yet it is probably soft to the touch. He made such a cute face whenever he was thinking. I could look at him for hours. Then he turned his head and asked, "What is it? Is there something on my face? You were staring so I thought something was wrong."

"A-ah, it's nothing," I said, before quickly looking away. I could feel my heart fluttering and the heat rising to my face. Ah, I loved him. So much. And I wasn't about to lose him to Yan-Chan. I'll make sure of it. "Okay then," Budo said, turning around to whistle to himself.