Chapter 18

Btw before I start this chapter, did you see the new delinquents?! I personally love their design and personality! For some reason I've always had a thing for male anime assassin characters, especially if they have red, white, or blue hair... well, anyways, moving on before this becomes a whole rant about hot anime guys!

I looked dow at Maya struggling to get up, and started hesitating. Wait, why would I hesitate now, when she is right below me and I have a weapon? I asked myself that, and yet I still couldn't get my body to move as I intended to. But than I thought about Budo, and without further doubt, grabbed Maya around the mouth to prevent her from screaming and then plunged the knife deep into her back.

She continued struggling as blood spurted everywhere, landing on my clothes and sinking into the soil on the ground. Finally she stopped struggling and her body fell limped in my arms, the blood still running. Setting Maya on the ground, I saw her face full of surprise and fear. Then, legs shaking for some reason, I knelt down on the ground and felt the soil. Pretty soft.

In the cover of darkness, I began digging a hole with my hands where the soil was bloody, large enough for a body to fit inside and placed Maya's corpse inside, looking at her horrifies face one last time, and then burying her with the bloody soil. After burying her, I placed fresh soil on top of the bloody soil to hide the suspicious red and most of its stench, just in case anyone does decide to come here. But I doubt it.

Grabbing the knife and getting up, I began walking home, hiding behind bushes and shadows along the way. When I got home, I washed away the blood stains on me and stared at my red- dyed uniform. Yeah, I probably should have worn something else, preferably clothes that I didn't like, so that I could dispose of all of those things in the incinerator at school...

But that was what Info-chan was useful for.

Taking out my phone, I looked at the list that Info-chan sent me long ago about how many panty shots were needed for certain items. Searching through the list, I finally found how many shots it was to get a new uniform. Twenty panty shots... wait a minute. Didn't it used to be ten? Glancing around at the rest of the list, I realized that everything was now double the price. I started to text Info-chan.

Ayano: What's the meaning of this? Why is everything now double the price?

Info-chan: Hello. It's been a while. Since you haven't been killing these past couple weeks, the amount of customer buying my newspaper has drastically decreased. We had a deal, Ayano. I help provide you with the things to kill your rival, and you get me interesting things to write about. You haven't been doing that lately, so this is fair, no?

Ayano: What?! I only have ten and I can't go to school with this uniform in the morning! Everyone is going to notice me, and if they haven't the gossip will make sure that the news are heard, and then there'd be no point in getting a new uniform! What if I take panty shots of girls outside of our school?

Info-chan: Then you need to pay double. One panty shot from that girls and our high school equals two for the girls in another high school.

I scowled, but agreed.

Guess what I'd be doing the entire afternoon tomorrow?

Time skip to Monday

I'd finally gotten myself a new uniform, and had both the knife and my old uniform inside my backpack, prepared to burn it later. I walked into school the following morning to hear that Taro was now going out with Megumi. And I didn't care one bit. I noticed Budo looking at me, and as I asked him, "What are you looking at?" he proceeded to pull me by the wrist to a place where there wasn't anyone. The rest of the martial arts group looked at us suggestively, some off them smirking.

Standing under a tree, Budo finally let go of my wrist and asked me, "Hey, are you okay with Taro and Megumi going out?" "Why wouldn't I be?" I said. He frowned. "Well, isn't he the reason why you killed all those girls in the first place? "Oh, yeah, I realized that I never really loved him, and I don't really care anymore." "So, those deaths were for nothing? Not that killing them was right in the first place, but then in the end they didn't really have to die?"

I turned guilty and refused to look at him. He gave a sigh and changed the subject, instead asking, "Do you have any idea where Maya is?" I slightly flinched for a millisecond, but covered it up in a millisecond too. "No," I said, trying to sound worried. His eyes narrowed. We stared at each other for a while, him trying to see anything that would give away that I'm lying, and me trying to see anything that would tell me that he found out I was lying.

Unbeknown to them, the rest of the martial arts club members were hiding in the bush, unaware of the tension around Ayano and Budo, instead just thinking that they were both lovingly gazing at each other. Shima, Mina, Juku, and Sho began to childishly sing, "Ayano and Budo sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...~"

Well tbh, I was wondering whether I should kill Maya or not. On one hand it might have been nice to give Ayano a best friend. But.... my sadistic side won.