Special Chapter!!!

(This is not related to the story in anyway. Just.... think of it as a whole other story. Btw Ayano isn't in the martial arts club and Budo is already her boyfriend in this one chapter)

(Ayano's POV)

Valentine's Day was tomorrow. All the girls were making love letters and chocolates in boxes. While the boys were just hoping that they would be lucky enough to get something from a girl on that day. I had never been good in making sweets. My thoughts traveled to Budo. Maybe I should make some chocolates for him?

My skill in that department needed a lot of improvement, so I went to the cooking club, hoping to get a spot there so I could learn how to make some chocolates real quick. But as luck may have it, it was full because other girls apparently had the same idea as me.

Instead I waited impatiently for school to end before heading to the library to grab a book on how to make chocolates. Checking in with the librarian and then searching for books on homemade chocolate, I quickly found a shelf of them. Let's see.... Finally finding a book, I checked it out and then scanned through it a few times before deciding on the ingredients and then heading to the grocery store.

Butter, sugar, milk, sugar, powdered sugar, cocoa powder....

Now then, all I need to do now is to go home, and make it! How hard can it be? (Words that are ALWAYS spoken only to ALWAYS find out that it's very hard indeed.)

Paying for all the ingredients and then going home, I searched the book for the directions to make it. And then I realized that I didn't have any of the measuring spoons that you need to make sweets. Well, guess I'll just estimate then. Just one small problem... it couldn't effect it that much... right?

Now then, let's see....

In the end the chocolates looked amazing! It was a bit misshaped and burnt I'll admit, but I think I did a pretty good job. Now I'll just make some more and then I'll give them to Budo tomorrow.

Budo's POV

It was Valentine's Day and I was hoping my girlfriend made some chocolates for me like these other girls were handing out to the boys. I was trying not to get my hopes up too much because of it didn't happen, I knew that I would be disappointed. So I waited. And waited. And waited. Through all of the periods and lunch and still nothing, and even though I've seen Ayano a few times she still didn't give me anything. And now it was time to go home.

Feeling slightly.... well okay, very disappointed, I slowly trudged toward home. But then I heard Ayano's voice. "Hey, Budo!" Turning around I saw Ayano holding out a small heart shaped container. "Here, I made some chocolates for you."

And then my heart lifted as I accepted the gift. "Wow, thanks Ayano!" I was beaming at this point. Now to just open up this box and see what awesome chocolates my girlfriend made me and....

It was disastrous.

Not only were the chocolates misshaped and burnt but it had a greenish brown color to it. Where did that green color come from....? But Ayano was looking at me with shining eyes, and I just couldn't not eat the chocolates that she worked so hard to make for me. So I took a bite. And then gagged and almost threw up the second it touched my mouth. This must be a talent to accidentally make chocolates this bad. "So, how is it?" She said. I was about to say that it wasn't good, but then she said, "It took me six hours to make! I hope you like it!"

S-six hours?! That's a lot of work and dedication. So then I just said, "Oh, um, I love it!" And then quickly drowned all the rest as fast as I can so I can't taste it as much. And this time I did throw up just a bit. "Well, that's good! I made a whole lot!" And then she pulled out four more containers of chocolates. "Here, eat them!"

I stared at them.

Oh God....

And then I actually made a silent prayer.

Hey, I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day! If you don't have anyone then you can always read fictional stories about them! I mean, who needs real life love anyways, right? *cries*