Chapter 5

I thought nothing of it. It was probably because he looked similar to Senpai in a way, with his dark grey eyes and hair. I walked home and surfed the web on my laptop until late at night and I fell asleep...

Next day~
I walked past the drama club, overhearing someone talk about my Senpai.
"I'm his Juliet and he's my Romeo." At first I thought nothing of it. Until I heard another voice
say," Yup! You will definitely win Taro's heart! You're the best Kizana!" What. Another person to kill. Die. The b*tch laughed and even said "of course!" The warning for class rang, and I speed walked to class, thinking about the new information I just heard, and fuming with anger.

And that's not all. I was stalking Senpai at lunchtime, seeing him look sad and looking around for Osana. Don't worry Senpai, she didn't deserve your love. When I was stalking Senpai, I saw another girl also stalking him, blushing.Turns out it was the occult club leader, Oka. Not good, if Senpai fell for her it would taint his beautiful reputation. I asked Info-chan for a way to eliminate her and Kizana. I took my phone out and started texting.

Ayano: Is there anyway to kill two birds with one stone?

Info-chan: Yes, there is. And it'll be such a fun sight to see too.

Ayano: Okay. What do I have to do?

Info-chan: There's a new nurse. She won't notice if you go into the nurse room and take the syringe and tranquilizer. Fill the syringe with the tranquilizer and hide it. Get someone to follow you into that little room and the end of the hall and close the door. Stab her with the syringe. Take her home in the box in that room. I trust you know what to do next. Good luck.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked over to the drama club. Kizana just seemed so much more fun to torture... I looked inside at started a conversation with Kizana. "Hey, you look lovely today," I complimented her. "Wow, really? That's so nice of you to say," she said, fiddling with her fingers with a slight pink blush across her nose and cheek. "Hey, follow me. I want to show you something cool," I said. "Ok, lead the way!" Said Kizana.

I ran to the nurse room with Kizana following behind me and quickly grabbed the syringe and tranquilizer before rushing back out of the double doors and into the small room. I put the tranquilizer into the syringe and waited for Kizana to come. When she finally came I closed the door. "So what did you want to show me? I'm really busy and don't have all day hon," said Kizana. "You see that box?" I fake smiled sweetly. "Yeah?" She said, turning around to face it. "That's where you're going in," I whispered behind her. And I stabbed her, listening to her screams. But I knew that no one can hear her. Everyone else was too busy eating lunch.

As the day closed to an end I went back to the room I left Kizana in, and carried the box all the way back home. That martial arts workout had really helped huh. When I got home, I went to the basement we had below our house. I haven't been in here often, but I could tell mom had, seeing as there were many old, very old, bloodstains from years ago when my mom was in high school. I took Kizana out of the box, and she was still asleep. That tranquilizer worked better then I thought.  Finding a strong piece of rope  around the house, I then tied her to the chair that we had in the middle of our basement, which was covered in blood, mom's work I guess. Grabbing a sharp knife from the kitchen, I went back down to the basement and waited for Kizana to wake up. Maybe I can torture her enough to get her to kill Oka for me.

She woke up a little while later, drowsily taking in her surroundings. "You're finally awake," I said, walking towards her with the knife behind my back. "W-where am I?" She asked. "What are you going to do to me?! What have I ever done to you?!" "Well, you see, I overheard you saying something about Romeo and Juliet with MY Senpai. I can't let you do that Kiz-zan-a," I slowly said. "Well if he knew what you're really like, he would never love you! I'm perfect for him!" She spat. "He wouldn't want anything to do with you later," I said. "You are going to kill Oka for me." "I would never do that on my own free will!" She said. "I know," I replied. "That's why I'm going to make you." And with that, I took out the kitchen knife.

"W-what are you doing?! S-stay back!" I stabbed the knife into one palm of her hands, repeatedly stabbing it over and over and wrenching it from side to side. Her screams and pleads were music to my ears. When she didn't scream anymore I wondered if her hand had gone numb from the pain. So I switched to the other side. And there was the screams I loved. Making random shallow cuts all over her body, I began to get bored. The blood was flowing pretty fast. I didn't want to kill her. After all, she was supposed to kill Oka for me. Eh, whatever. It doesn't matter either way. I went back up to the kitchen to get some salt. Endlessly I torture her for 18 hours. A true yandere never gets tired and would do anything for her Senpai. As her sanity slowly went down after another 18 and then 10 hours of torture, she became nothing but a doll. I smiled as I listened to her repeat over and over," I'm worthless, I'm nothing. Nothing matters."

Tomorrow I untied her, repeating my instructions over and over again. I did my morning routines and then took her outside and locked the door before speed walking ahead of her to school. I didn't want to be seen as suspicious. As we got to school on time, Kizana went over to the little bush next to the school gate. Taking out my choice of weapon to give her, I gave her the screwdriver. It would be very brutal and fun to watch. As everyone filed in from the school gate, Kizana slowly, and I mean very slowly, made her way over to Oka. People greeted me and Kizana and when they did I would smile and say I was sick. Budo greeted me and began rambling about how worry he was. I was too busy watching Kizana to listen though. I watched as she pinned Oka down and then repeatedly stabbed Oka with the screwdriver before getting back up and killing herself.

People screamed. Teacher pets were running wild. Budo was... hugging me? Well whatever, my rivals are eliminated and now I can have Senpai all to myself and... who is that blondie trying to cheer him up?!

I'll say it right now, the world is against me.

Hello! Author here! I seriously don't know what to write anymore. Also I'm getting bored with writing this fan fiction. But don't worry, I won't quit. I remember when good writers would quit and I'd be hella sad. I won't do the same to you! Unless uh, I die for some reason. Well that got dark...
But see you next time! Bye!!!!