Prologue

All in Ayano's POV

I had never felt emotions as a child. Nothing would made me...happy, sad, or angry. My father was worried, and I was always bullied at school. He tried to cheer me up with any toy, anything, but nothing worked. But my mother wasn't worried at all. She said it had been this way for generations, and that one day, I would find the one who was special. My father, however, wanted....a normal family. I took pity on this man. So I pretended, to be normal, and have emotions. The bullying stoped, I made "friends" and we were like... a normal family. However, deep down my father knew, that I was only pretending.

But one day, I met him. My Senpai. The one who was special. He sprouted new emotions where there was emptiness inside my heart. Happiness, longing. There were other girls too around him. Trying to steal him from me. This taught me a new emotion, rage. I want to hurt them. I want to kill them. Senpai will be mine. My mom when she found out that I had finally found someone special, booked a plane flight with my dad to another state. "Make me proud," was her last words before boarding the airplane. I don't even know which state my parents would be staying at. They never told me. At least she left me enough money.

I was so sure that he was the one. But then, without realizing it, I had someone by my side who was important to me too. The first one who I can truly call, "a friend." Never would I have imagined that it would have turned into something more. Never would I have imagined that a boy can make me feel happiness besides my Senpai. This boy, was Budo Masuta.

Yeah, I just realized this thing needs a prologue. I'm sorry!!! This is the first time I'm writing a story. Please forgive me! This is my first story I've ever written on Wattpad...