Into my dream school.

You were walking your way to your dream school. U.A.

With the same reasons with the other students. You also wanted to be a pro hero. And also to change the way people think of you.

You were always bullied in the past years. You never took the change to ask why? You never really understood.

Well until your quirk activated the bullies stopped.

Flashback [ 5 years ago ]

You were walking home from school. Rushing your way since you might bumb into your bullies again and blame you for everything.

As you reached your house, the door was locked. No one was inside, so you decided to hang in the park rather than seat here and wait.

You skiped your way with a grin on your face. Of course going to the park does make you exited. Then you bumped into someone sobbing. You looked at him with a concered face and asked the blonde young boy.

"Are you alright there?" He looked up to you seeing your concered face which made him to grin at your reaction towards him.

"Yea. Thank you for your concern." He grinned wider and scratched his head. "Where are you heading to? You asked him making his mind go blank. You gave out a small chuckled from his response as you held his wrist. "Well how about we'll go to the park?" I asked him as he looked up tp you and nodded his head.

You two were walking to the park as the bullies saw you with a boy. They laughed at you and approached the two of you. "Hey hey hey! whats this all about eh? You piece of trash, doesnt deserve to have a friend" The bully pushed you causing you to fall.

The young blonde helped you to stand up and gave the bullies a death glare. "Hey hey hey! You young nibwit wanna fight~?" The bully teased. "Dont hurt my friend or else!" The young blonde pulled you behind him as the bullies only laughed. "or else what you little son of a-". That made you wanna kill the bully.

You quickly went infront of the young blonde as you stomped your foot hard on the ground and the ground cracked. "Or else this" This made you confident. A sadistic smirk on your face about to punch the bully as he luckily dogded it.

The force of your punch the tree fall over. "Woah! Cool quirk!" The young blonde praised you. The bullies ran away as you laughed. "Thanks!" You thanked him as he grinned. "My name's Kaminari Denki! My quirks electrification" He introduced himself. "Y/n L/n~ No idea whats that quirk called" You giggled as you two walked to the park talking about yourselves.

End of Flashback

Your POV

I bumbed into someone caus. He has yellow hair and golden eyes. He looked at me with a grin.

"Sorry are you okay?"

He asked me as he stood up and helped me. I noticed his hair. It has a black lightning shape to it at the side.

He looks so familiar.... why is that?

"Yea.... i'm fine thanks for the hand." I thanked him with a grin. "The name's Kaminari Denki" He grinned and let go of my hand since he felt akward holding a girl's hand. "Y/n, L/n Y/n. Have we met before?" I asked.

"Oh... I think we did actually...." He said scratching his head. "Oh really? Well then... Lets make more memories together~!" I exclaimed. "Yea!" he responded with an exclaim.
.

.

.

.

I bet this would be the best school year yet.

- - - -

First Chapter~ Hoped you like it. I apologized that its a short one. I was rushing. Well thanks for readin~!