3 days

"y/n? darling?" your mom knocked on the door.

well it was locked...

"y/n, im really sorry alright-

"oh my god! well if you are then why didnt you let me know so i could understand?! aha! mom shut up! as if you know anything!!" you yelled.

"y/n dont be fucking selfish!!" your dad yelled, banging on the door, "you are the one who doesnt even give a god damn fuck about us!! because of you i have to marry this shitty girl!! because of you?! blessing?! what blessing?! that bullshit!!" your dad yelled.

"ahahahahha whAT A FAMILY, WHAT A LIFE!!" you yelled, unlocking the door, pushing your dad by his chest, "beCAUSE OF ME?! ME?! REALLY?! ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING TOO KINKY AND HAVE TO DO IT!! GOD DAMMIT!! HOW IS IT ME??!!! ITS ALLLLLWAAAYSSS MEE!! FINE WHATEVER SURE ITS TOOOTAAALLLYY MY FAULT FOR LIVING!! ITS TOTALLY MY CHOICE TO BE ALIVE!! I SHOULD'VE REALLY DIED!!!" you yelled, running off and ran out, going to the park.

"y/n...?" its izuku, he looked at you, you fall down to your knees as he caught you and carried you to the bench.

"let me go!" you said weakly.

"y/n.. what happened..?" he asked.

"oh i dont know?! everythings alright!!" you yelled then managed to push him off, you ran off.

everythings all messed up, you didnt know what to do, all you wanted to do is scream, and die.

after a few hours of crying your little eyes out, you noticed you're lost in some place you dont really know.

"....god dammit" you sniffed, you just sat down then cried... again.

your heart felt heavy, its insane. your head hurts, its all dizzy. your vision is all blurry and watery.

all flustered, you screamed, hoping... just hoping that maybe someone will come and save you.

well too bad this isnt some fairy tale, you stood up, sobbing as your chest ached, you reached a bench and stayed there, "fuck life" you cursed under your breath, with heavy heaves to breath since you kept crying.

soon you fell asleep on that very bench, it was really cold though, you were freezing but you couldn't do anything since you're lost.

you woke up feeling warm, opening your eyes as you sat up, eyeing the place you're in, "where am i....?" you asked yourself, your voice was still cracky and you still just woke up.

you sniffed the blankets and felt safe somehow, you looked around, knowing this place is familiar.

the door opened up, creaking the blonde guy stood there with a smile, "good morning" he greeted, gently closing the door then sat on the bed, next to you, "...i saw you asleep on a bench last night when i was going to buy dinner, are you okay?" he asked.

you only glared at him then stood up from the bed, "who told you i needed help....?" you rudely said.

"you were freezing, y/n... fine inwont consider us dating but please take care at least" he told you, with a concered frown.

"kamimari denki.... i'll be leaving now" you said then headed over to the door.

"w-wait, i made breakfast...." he told you.

"no thanks... i dont have an appetite" you said then left the house, heading your way to your place since you already know the way.

he found me when he was going to get dinner? i remember being in a dark place under a bridge, i guess he saw me...