Entrance Exams

Disclaimer||that picture aint mine.

《♡》♡《♡》

Looks like you'll be going in by attending at the entrance exams...

You werent up for it though. You was just there standing with full on laze.

Until.

A Robot almost hit your head off, thank God you smoothly dodged it. You grew pissed and knocked it out with one firm, strong kick. "bitch I aint gonna die" You muttered

You didnt realize someone saw that.

Until he squirmed since a robot almost killed him. "......wtf is he doing?" You looked at him with not even one point.

You sighed and yelled. "OI GREEN HAIRED DUDE RUN OVER HERE I'LL HELP YOU!!". He looked at you and ran over as the robot followed him.

You were just standing there at the robot sighing your ass off and not even afraid to get hurt since you know you wouldnt if you attack first.

"EEEHHH!!! THE ROBOT!! I-I-ITS HERE!" He yelled as you glared at him annoyed. "how about you stop being noisy and get all that points. And i'll take this since your such a baby you cant even use your quirk." You rolled your eyes and punched the robot as it cracked and all the parts got off as you got the points.

"Follow me... I'll help you with the fighting. I just got in the mood for kick ass" You said walking off as he stuttered and followed you.

"So whats your name?" You asked him as you punched another. "M-M-Midoriya I-I-I-Izuku....."  He introduced himself with full on stutter. "......Izuku-kun...... Okay. I'm L/n Y/n. and could you ease of?" You introduced with a chuckle.

"I-I-I u-uhhhh.... s-s-sorr-" He stuttered out. You gave out another sigh as you saw a robot behind him. You pulled him close to you (at your side not infront you... heck no kissing) as you moved foward and jumped high and punched the robot. "im protectin the cinamon roll! And im not gonna fail!" You told yourself aloud ringing in Izuku's ear, asking himself "uhmm what do you mean..."

"Get the points quickly cinamon ro- I mean.... Izuku-kun." You told him as you saw another infront.

You gave out another sigh and clapped your hands (hard lel one hard clap) as the force broke the robot. Izuku was looking at you amazed. "this is such an opposite role..... the girl's saving me. Im such a-" Izuku muttered as you patted his shoulder. "Its alright Izuku-kun. No need to worry. You cant use your quirk yet right?" You grinned at him. "Th-thank you" He instantly blushed.
You only giggle.

You two walked around and saw a bunch of students in the middle gettin points.

You were half asleep since you havent slept in days. Then a huge robot appeared infront of you.

You startled as you hit the leg very hard from that shock it gave you. Then it started falling down to your side.

"AHHHH PIECE OF SHIT I CANT HIT THAT SHIT!!" You yelled running as fast as you can away dragging Izuku since he was muttering something obviously not paying attention.

You saw someone running away as she fell. "Awe fuck nah I aint showin off...." You rolled your eyes and sighed well fuck this shit. Then you started running as fast as you can to her leaving Izuku.

"STAND UP HOE!!" You yelled. Ah fuck the "hoe" part slipped out my mouth... aaagghhh!!! You told yourself.

She stood up as you reached her someone knocked the robot down.

You looked up seeing Izuku deeply injured falling from the sky. Oh nice...- WAIT WHAT?! IZUKU WTF?!

WELL FUCK THIS SHIT!!