hm???

y/n's pov

huh? what?

I woke up on a bed with the beautiful maroon curtain, dancing with the wind, the window open. The sight outside was breath-taking, the bed is really comfortable. your bag is  on the couch near the cabinet.-

huh? what??? WHERE THE HELL AM I???

the door opened and revealed Shoto. "oh you're awake."

"uhmmm where am I??" I asked.

"Endeavour's place..."

"IM IN YOUR HOUSE?!"

"no...."

"oh right."

"this is your room by the way. my room is the room beside yours on the left"

"oh okay... what happened??"

"uhm well, you suddenly collapsed, I brought you to the clinic and the doctor said you were just lacking sleep, it has been a day though. you've been asleep the whole time"

"oh..... -OMG IM SOOOO SOORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MUST HAVE BEEN A HASSLE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO SOORRRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

"no, no, its fine"

"LET ME DO SOMETHING TO REPAY YOU!!!" I yelled and stood up and went down to my knees.

he started laughing. the room was filled with his laugh. it was a beautiful thing to hear though... I rarely hear him laugh...

I raised my head and looked at him with a grin on my face. such a pure beautiful thing... I SHOULD PROTECC!!!!!!!!!

"Ahahah anyways I better go now, I have something to do"

"hmm? what?"

"grocery for my siblings..... my older sister forced me to..."

"IM COMING WAIT FOR ME LET ME CHANGE AND GET READY"

"Ahaha okay" he smiled and wiped his tears.

-timeskip for 3 hours.

We finished grocery shopping and we're out in a restaurant eating for our lunch and after we're going to bring the groceries to his siblings and we're going to visit his mom.

-timeskip 1 hour

We finished eating and on our way to his house. I was running while holding the groceries on my back. Todo-kun said he'll carry it buuuut i said "just because im a girl-" blah blah blah and YAY

My fingers grew numb from the weight of the groceries and stopped running and put it down and now catched my breath. Todo-kun waited for me and took some of the groceries I carried. I pouted and looked at him as he glared "fine."

While you two were walking, the neighborhood had this peaceful silence. Todo-kun spoke up.

"Y/n, you miss him?"

"Hmm? Denki?"

"Mhmm"

"I can see him anywhere, anytime... I dont really care , I dont think about it. We broke up because of me anyways.... i'm shouldnt regret my decision."

"Mhmm. You do know I could see right through you"

"Hmm? what?"

"I know you still miss him... You still actually love him.... look.... you dont have to hide secrets from me..... I could keep......"

"Todo-kun...... Lets get this straight... soon enough Kyouka-chan and Denki-kun would be a thing.... probably they're a thing already"

"They're not."