idk

(i forgot i didnt finish this chapter soooooo- yeah :> im sorry im a wreck rn)

seating on the opposite side of denki, with the stuff beside you two, that petite pinked haired girl arrived, standing infront with a heart warming smile, didnt worked on you though.

"Your order~?" she smiled, facing denki.

denki frowned and hit his head on the table, "i dont have that much money left" he pouted.

you shrugged and hit is head, brutally, "lets go to my place and order pizza" you said, standing up.

"hey, y/n" the pink haired girl called you, now her voice wasnt all that innocent and high-pitched.

you looked down at her and a small playful smirk crept on your lips, raising an eyebrow and asked, "whats up?"

"oh wait no, you're too short to know.. soooo, whats down?" you smiled and crossed your arms.

"i might be small but i can beat you up" she declared.

"a challenge?" you chirped, "aha no you cant" you smiled and just took all the paper bags again, "denki, lets go" you told him.

"fine..." you heard him respond, you sighed and walked out the maid cafe and waited outside for denki.

"denki, who is that?" hitoka asked, smiling at him.

"you met her before, didnt you?" he replied, standing up and getting his stuff.

"theres no way in hell you're in a relationship with a violent sassy bitch.." she crossed her arms.

denki shrugged and patted her head, "we're just friends now." he smiled.

"h-huh? you two broke up and you're still hanging out with.... her?!" her eyes got wide, raising her voice as the other costumers and co-workers got their attention on the two.

she noticed this amd smirked, "but..... you're mine!" she exclamied, going to her tippy toes and pulled denki close by his the back of his neck, kissing him.

his eyes got wide and he flushed crimson, he pushed her away and wiped his mouth, "hitoka..."

she frowned and turned her back then stormed away to the staff's room stuff-

denki sighed and just took the paper bags and walked out, finding you.

you saw him approaching you and you shrugged, "what took you sooooo long? your face is red.." you glared at him.

"some stuff happened." he shrugged, avoiding eye contact with you.

"hm? whatever.. lets go" you told him and lead the way to your place.

meanwhile

todoroki's just at your place, doing nothing... since he has noooo idea what he can do in your house.

he got his phone and texted midoriya :>

chat

todoroki: midoriya, are you free?

midoriya: just got on my break from training, whats up?

todoroki: im at y/n's house

midoriya: hm why?

todoroki: my family kicked me out for hurting yaoyorozu 

midoriya: ah..... what..?

todoroki:  i like y/n

midoriya: what.