Added.

Disclaimer- - that art aint mine.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Denki arrived in the hospital, walking his way to your room, he felt the pressence of someone behind him.

"Denki-kun!!"

Denki turned his head revealing Ochaco, Izuku and Iida. "Is Y/n okay?" Izuku asked.

"Yea she is. She just woke up about a hour ago." Denki said as he approached the three. "Lets walk together then" Denki said as they agreed and walked togther.

Your room was quite far. The hospital is huge and wide.

The four got lost and saw Shoto. "T-TODOROKI-KUN?!" Izuku yelped. "Hmm? Oh... Midoriya. What are you four doing here?" Shouto asked.

"Well.... we're here to visit Y/n-chan.... but... we... got lost.... how about you?" Ochaco told him. "My reason os none of your buisness.... well I might as well visit Y/n" Shoto said and lead the way. "So whats the room?" Shoto asked. "547" Denki replied. "Follow me.... its quite far." Shoto said as he lead the way.

After about 5 minutes they arrived with a smile. "Welcome to hell~" You welcomed them. "......what do you mean hell?" Izuku asked. "Anywhere i'm in is called hell." You said. "That is nonsens-!" Iida started to speech but you cut him off. "Cut the speech Tenya-kun.." You glared in annoyance.

"....Shoto-kun, I never expected you to visit me" You teased with a smirk. "Well I ended up coming here with no intention." Shoto said.

Denki had an idea and pulled out his phone.

--Lightnin~ logged in--

--Lightnin~ added Todoroki Shouto in the group chat--

--Lightnin~ added Uraraka Ochaco in the group chat--

--Lightnin~ added Iida Tenya in the group chat--

--Lightnin~ added Midoriya Izuku in the group chat--

.

.

.

All their phones dinged from the notification.

"A group chat called 'Bestfriends!" even though we arent that close yet. Nice one Kaminari..." Shoto sarcasticly said.

"The more the merrier!" Denki exclaimed as they showed facepalms and sighs expect Ochaco....

"Yay! I group chat!" Ochaco exclaimed "See! She gets me!" Denki  exclaimed. ".......she was born positive Kaminari-kun..." Izuku said disappointed.

"......uhmmmm so what are gonna do?" You asked. "Oh! We bought pizzas!" Ochaco exclaimed and placed the pizza boxes on the table infront of you.

"Diggg iiinnnn!!!" Ochaco exclaimed as we all eat.

--Timeskip--

"Deeeennkiiii-kuuuunnnn" You called. "hmm?" Denki gave you a questioning look. "You said you'll buy me fries T^T" You pouted. "Oh right" Denki remembered and got the take out bag out from his backpack and placed it infront of you.

"Thaaaaaaank youuuuu~~" You grinned heartmeltin-ly "N-no problem" Denki blushed from how cute you was.

Izuku instantly blushed from looking at you and stood up. "I-I need a toilet br-break!" He yelped and rushed.

Tenya blushed covering his face with a napkin -no pun intended-

Shoto lightly blushed as he turned around.

Ochaco was grinning like a weirdo in the background. "whyisshecutewhyisshecutewhyisshecutewhyisshecutewhyisshecutewhyisshecutewhyisshecute-"Ochaco muttered.