oh shi-

(well then.)

You and Momo arrived at Kirishima's place and Momo's maids-

"wait where the hell did they come from?" You asked.

"....I don't know.." Momo answered

The maids carried all the bags and stuff you and Momo would carry- 

Someone called your phone and you answered. 

"hello??" you answered

"am I going there with Ochaco-chan?????" Izuku asked- he sounded really panicked which you thought was really cute and so like him.

"yes you will you adorable cinnamon roll. yes. you. will" you answered.

"......okay...." he answered.

"Go inform her" you told him as he sighs.

"she's the one who informed me, Y/n..." he dragged his words then you heard some punching or slapping sounds-

"O MY Y/N-CHAAAAN!!!!!!!!!" Ochaco took Izuku's phone and yelled making your ears hurt.

"o my, my ear just died-" You mumbled and held the phone next to your other ear.

"hehe sorrryyyyyy Y/n" she giggled.

"Oh by the way Ochaco you piece of crap." You said as she gasps.

"huH WHAT DID I DO????" She panicked.

"yOU DIDNT TELL ME" You remembered something while you and Momo are getting in Kirishima's house-

"I DIDNT TELL YOU WHAT? WHAT DIDNT I TEL YOU???" she panicked, jumping around and threw a pillow at her boyfriend because she wanted to- and why not.

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU AND IZUKU THE SMOL INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLL, ARE. OFFICIALLY. TOGETHER." You said those words and heard Izuku whispering- well whisper-yelling, saying "hang uP- ochACO, hang uP NoW!!"

"oH THAT- hehe i'll explain later- Izuku wants me to hang up- oh and I have to pack his stuff.... since he didn't... see you~!" Ochaco hung up and you sigh and face the door where Momo is--- then next to her is... Denki...

You turned around and saw Todoroki approaching the house, checking his phone. You ran to him and climbed on his back. "(running to him) mY PRECIOUS, (climbs on his back) YOU ARE LATE" 

"isn't Midoriya and Ochaco coming? their late.. not me" He looked at you and placed his phone in his pocket and carried you bridal style which made you embarrassed and you just hid your face with your hair. "im Sadako, be scared"

"if you're Sadako, i'll like horror movies.." he said and carried you in Kirishima's house. "well well are you guys the new couple?" Kirishima smirked and nudged Denki to do something. "fuck you bro." Denki whispered to Kirishima and went to the living room. "Oi bro! I'm kidding, CAN YOU NOT-" Kirishima followed Denki.

Momo smiled  at the sight at Todoroki... fine, she was jealous at the fact she knew Todoroki was into you... but she's also happy that your her best friend and the guy she likes is happy and she doesn't want to interfere. (bitch I love him but its a denki x reader :<)

"Todoroki can you put me down now??" You asked him as he nodded and did. "I'm going to call the cinnamon couple, go in with them, i'll  get in after." You smiled and pushed Todoroki and Momo's back and also made them walk really close to each other. 

After they went in the living room you giggled and mumbled "im supporting you guys!" 

You called Izuku's number then Ochaco answered.

"heyyyy" Ochaco answered 

"im waiting for you guys- im outside the house." you told her.

"we're walking there now" She said and gasped and ran over to a tree to hide, dragging Izuku.

"hm?"

"shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Kiyomi's here" Ochaco whispered.

"bItCH WHAT?!" you exclaimed and ran over the route where they are.

"she's talking to someone on her phone" Ochaco whispered, over the phone Izuku asked Ochaco "is Kiyomi the "perfect girlfriend" at that group chat we were in before?" Ochaco looked at him. "boi. you literally need to get updated with life." Ochaco told him with a smirk. 

You saw Ochaco hiding and secretly giggling with Izuku. "did they god damn plan this? well then." you ran to another route and turned the tables around by pranking them back. "Ah shit, im dizzy." *drops phone for affects*

"Y/N? GURL YOU BETTA BE OKAY!!! FINE WE WERE PRANKING YOU ABOUT KIYOMI BUT STILL!! Y/N!" Ochaco panicked "shit shit shit Y/n, go ahead and tell the others. i'll go ahead and find her" 

"well then.... this is extreme.." I mumbled and took my phone. "I- i'm fine.. don't worry. i'll go back don't worry. I-"

"yoU?!"

"I- I- I was-"

"yOU WERE?!!!"

"I was pranking you guys." I laughed.

(^ a/n welcome to nightmares)

-later that night- 

*doorbell rings while you guys were playing truth or dare*

"i'll get it!!" Kirishima said and opened the door and as soon as that happened Bakugo started shouting...

"YOU DIPSHITS DIDNT INVITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL FUCKING MURDER EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" 

*closes door*

"lets continue then"

*window opens*

"DICK!!!!!"

"RUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:) I love u guys. no homo