uhm. what?

You and Shoto are in the train awkwardly doing nothing...... well you can call it awkward silence 😅

"Uhm..... so.. how are you?" You broke the silence sitting in between.

"I'm fine, how about you?"

".....uhm.... g-great! Just.... great!"

"That was hesitant isnt it?"

"..........uhhhhh yea im great."

"Fine. Want to see whats good in the towns?"

"But-

"Its fine. Endeavour said I could spend time with you."

"Oh.... okay then."

He nods and held your wrist to lead the way and went off of the next stop. He saw a child crying and stopped walking. You saw the child and you remembered you have a lollipop in your bag. You approached the child and bent over to his height. "Are you okay?" You asked the kid.

"I-i'm lost" he sobbs.

"You can cry on me. Dont worry. I'll help you find your guardian :)))) if thats okay to- *looks at Shoto as he nods* yep its fine. Here have a lollipop." You gave the kid the lollipop and hugged you and said thank you with a soft voice.

You hug the kid back and patted his head. Here hold my hand so you wont get lost anymore" You said and he did.

"You just randomly helped a random lost child." Shoto chuckled.

"Hey! I wont let him be lost. Plus...... i'd feel guilty....... i have the chance of helping someone... why not help?" You replied

"Just saying." Shoto grinned.

The kid giggled and said something that made you and Shoto speechless and turn red.

"You two are such a cute couple~ i'm supporting!"

"......uhm.... uhh.. kid.... we're just friends." Shoto told the kid after that 2 minute pause.

"soon then. Are you dating her????" The kid grinned.

"...........yeah...just go find your guardians yourself." Shoto said and pulled you away from the kid.

"............oUcH- but again worth for saving my ship :')"

"WISH YOU DIE KID!" Shoto's thoughts wanted to yell.

-timeskip.

Its been 2 hours.

You two are eating in a ramen place you two passed by.

After eating you quickly payed it so Shoto wouldnt have the chance to pay it. "Y/n. Can you let me pay?"

"Nope. No chances!" You playfully said and dragged him out and before you left you yelled "KEEP THE CHANGE!!!"

"Why didnt you let me pay exactly?" Shoto asked you while walking.

"Its called...... i dont want any formal shit happening and that means boys are gonna have a hella life and yhats not fair so wanna try some shit" You smiled at him.

"Okay? So are you going to let go of my hand now?" Shoto asked.

As soon as he said that, you realized you were holding him since you dragged him out of the ramen place.

"Oh uhm.... *lets go* what hand?" You awkwardly smiled.

"....ok? Want to head-

You suddenly saw Denki and Jirou approaching, talking together, hanging their arms around each other..... suddenly you dragged Shoto. Again. To hide. Im so soooo sorry Todo-kun....

You hid on the left with a crowded way.

"Y/n?" Shoto asked.

"Uhh uhm... l-lets go this way!" You said ran still dragging Shoto with you.

"But Endeavour's place is that way-

"NO CHANCES! WE'RE TAKING LING CUT!" You cut him off and dragged him far enough.

"Where are we going?" Shoto asked.

"....i dont know. I just-

"Y/n... we can stop here.... no one's around.... so tell me why are you running away?" Shoto asked as you stopped running and let Shoto stand up.

"Uhhh uhmmm just wanted to..., why?" You sweat dropped, regretting on lying to Shoto you faced the ground and started to sob and you dont know why.

"You're lying." Shoto said and held your shoulder.

"Let it all out...." He said as you did and cried.

"Sh-shoto *sob* i-i dont know *sob* why... b-but i-i'm.... *sob* crying" You cried and Shoto hugged you.

You were shocked and felt warm. "You can use me to cry on" He said. His words made your heart flutter.

You hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. He comforted tou your the next 30 minutes until you stopped.

"Are you feeling better???" Shoto asked you while you two were peacefully walking in the woods taking the long cut to Endeavour's place.

"Yeah... thanks alot..... I owe you......." you told him.

"Mhmm. No problem. Just please dont suffer and go through it yourself.... you can use me..... you can trust me." He said.

"Nahhh I think what I did is too much....... im sorry....." you told him.

"Y/n.... may I ask a question?" He asked.

"Hmm?"

"Do you still want Kaminari back?"

"........i-its- n-no....... I dont...."

"Hm....please take good care of yourself....."

"Why... are you so nice to me? You're not like this to everyone right?"

"Well..... you're special....... since.... I cant really express my feelings towards others........ and...... I kinda.... actually like you..." He said.

"I- uhm..... thanks, I dont deny your feelings. I'm gratefull." You grinned and hugged his arm.

You suddenly felt weak and collapsed on the ground.

-------

:)))))))