heat.

(no proper capitalization bc fucc it)

"Y/n im sorry....... I really am"

You starred at him, eyeballing his expression, "then why."

"Y/n.... I dont know....." He looked at the ground.

"Denki... Me or Jirou?" You asked him and fidgeted your fingers.

"...you" he replied and gazed in your eyes, well okay he was tearing up a bit ( •︵•。 )

"WoAH ARE YOU GONNA CRY?!" You panicked and just stood up and took some tissue and wiped his tears.

He pulled you in for a hug, embracing you, with his actions you were shocked, but your heart raced, you blushed and just hugged him back.

"Dont ever cheat on me next time....." You whispered.

"You forgive me?" He sniffed.

(welcome to cringeville-)

"What does it sound like?" You mumbled and pulled back.

You looked at him and... He was crying. ☻

y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n Y/n whY.

you wiped his tears with more tissue, he then painfully smiled then cried on your shoulder, holding you desperately.

"I fucking missed you. I didnt know what the fuck was going on. Im so sorry." He held you tight.

"...........i missed you too"

what i did?

"Y/n... you're crying.." As he pulled back, your eyes was tearing up.

huh?

"Y/n..." he smiled, cupping your face and wiping your tears.

"D-denki..."

He suddenly leaned in, pressing his lips onto yours, then kissing you passionately, his eyes closed, you teared up without you knowinv as you just closed your eyes and followed his lead.

fine. i did fucking missed him. i love him. smh Y/n.

His kiss was getting needy, he wanted you so bad, he waited for this, you two stop for a moment to catch your breath, he got up and pinned you down on the bed, pinning your hands above your head with his one hand.

looking at you seductively, he then proceeds to run his other hand from your thigh to your breast.

timeskip bc im a tease. :)

as the sun rose up, it shined brightly through the curtains, you groaned and sat up the bed, scratching your eye followed with yawn, you looked beside you and denki wasnt there.

"ah shit- " your head ached, you groaned and took a look at the time.

7:47 pm

"oh nice- wait wHAT?!" You eyes widen and you rushed to the living room seeing denki, kirishima, and bakugo.

(its from pinterest sooooo- yea-)

looks like bakugo was being all cranky before i even went here.... smh.

"ahahaha you're finally awake!!" kirishima exclaimed.

"you two were fucking loud." bakugo replied with a smirk.

"h-huh?!" you flushed red.

"bro shut up! she didnt remember a thing from last night!" denki hit his head.

"you picking up a fight?!" bakugo stood up.

"bro chill, it wasnt that hard." kirishima chuckled and invited you to sit down.

"ah... its fine.." you replied.

"oh by the way the rest left- well except yaoyorozu and todoroki, they're at the roof." denki told you and approached you with a hug.

"d-denki..!" you startled and just flushed red, "jeez!" you hit his head.

he pouted and chuckled, "that drool of yours could be the great wall of china." then he just bursts into tears, laughing his ass off, then he fell, then still laughed...

"bro, y/n just woke up, be nice to her jesus fuck." kirishima threw a pillow at him, he looked at you and smiled telling you the way to the toilet.

"aha.... thanks.." you replied.

timeskip :)

denki took you a ride home... well in a taxi, the whole ride was awkward, you looked at denki who was just admiring the night view with all the lights.

you couldnt help but smile, "y/n" he spoke suddenly, you cleared your voice and hummed in responce.

"if you got a chance to rearrange the alphabet, what are you gonna do??" he looked at you.

"huh why?" you asked.

"just answer." he replied.

"i dont know." you replied.

"well i'd make u an i together." he smirked and wiggled his brows.

you giggled and face planted, "oh my lord! denki what the hell!" smiling like an idiot and covered your face, "jeez!"

"well y/n did you know your body is 70% made of water?" he smiled.

"well apparently kiyomi is 90% but sure whatever" you replied, folding your arms.

"well im thirsty for you" he licked his lips then bit it, then... growled.

"pffft ahahaAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" you laughed and burst into tears.

"everything except when in comes to you" he smirked.

"aha no."

hey guys. this is the last chapter of this book. i enjoyed making this and letting you have fun- whatever.

i love all of you. byeee ❁

im kidding.
im making more for u hoes.

oh and btw. i have a new book so.. :))) check it out :))))

the title is "death wish" blah blah.

ktnxbye