:')

You glared at your weird uncle as he quickly disapeared which means he ran off somewhere. You chased him and saw him in the city flying. You were also flying, aware that people might see you. You chased your uncle and punched him on the face really hard and made him fly down to hell land... aka in one school.... and that school is U. A. (you usually do this.. i mean the chase thing and the punch in the face thing..) You went back to Denki's house and saw him in the living room rolled up into a ball while holding a knife and had a pan as a helmet. You sighed and dragged him up in the extra room with an extra bed and extra blah blah blah.

"We can sleep in here then."

"......okay...."

"We better sleep.... we're going to attend school tomorrow."

"..........but I dont want to."

You glared at him.

"....fine."

"Good boy."

"Yeah yeah...... but before sleeping. How about we play a game and enjoy ourselves a bit~" He pinned you down on the bed carrying a smirk on his face. You cant really slip out since he's pinning you down firmly. You were glaring daggers at him with your bright red face as he chuckle. "Look Y/n. Im kidding....." he let you go and rolled beside you on the bed and said. "G'night" and slept soundly as soon as he closed his eyes.

You were there struck at just what happened. You were blushing madly at how seductive he can be. You shiver at your thoughts and just went to sleep.

-Timeskip-

You woke up with the beautiful white curtains dancing with the wind. Denki was still sleeping like a baby sheep. You poked his cheek as she twitched. You grinned and went out off the bed. You went out of the room and heard the doorbell. You scratched your eye and yawned approaching the door. You opened the door and saw Kyouka. "Y/n?!" She gasped. "You slept together and what I mean- yeah?!"

"....what the fuck ofcourse not.. how gross....." You stretched.

"So.... you two are going to attend school today right?"

"......shit. i forgot."

"........"

"what."

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!! HURRY UP!!!!"

"....Denki is still sleeping though."

"........oh thats it." Kyouka went in Denki's room and sent Denki rolling down stairs.

"KYOUKA-CHAN?!-....good morning Jirou-chan....... good morning Y/n."

Kyouka went down stairs and kicked Denki to the bathroom. "TAKE A BATH QUICK!!!"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!"

You just stood there watching the two quarrel. You went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. After you did. You ate your breakfast and as soon as you finished, Denki finished using the bathroom as you switched places. Kyouka was on the couch glaring at Denki at everything he does.

You finished showering and you wrapped yourself aroud the towel and went out of the toilet and to the living room to quickly get your phone until you stopped walking and realized shit..

"..fuck.... my uniform." You cursed.

"oh right. I brought an extra uniform since Denki informed me that you'll be staying at his place and told me to bring uniform and blah blah blah so here" Kyouka said and tossed the uniform and shoes.

Lets just say you and Kyouka has the same height, weight blah blah blah(i am lazy... forgive me)

You thanked her and went to the room and locked it and started to dress up and properly dry your hair more.

As you finished you saw Denki holding Kyouka's shoulder and their faces were like 4 inches away from each other.

Then you heard Denki say-

"Jirou-chan......... yeah..... I kinda do actually like you..... its just that.......... its like im being such a player..... first that traitor, next Y/n, now you? Jirou..... what am I going to do......" Denki asked with a soft voice with a hint of sadness.

"Fine..... since Y/n is still in the room...... i'll tell you this..... I...... actually...... like you...... Denki..... and....... I'm kinda am jealous about Y/n..... well... to be honest.... i'm really jealous.... but..... Y/n's a great nice bestfriend to me....... but I still feel like I want to steal you away from her......" Kyouka replied and looked down.

You stood there frozen.... you didnt want to let them know you were actually eavesdropping. You just went back to the room and silently closed the door and layed on the bed...

"Denki.... what am I going to do with you.....".

You deeply inhaled and went out of the room and went to the couch and saw like nothing had happened and they were just talking normally. "Denki....... i'm going ahead to school.... we're already late" you said and quickly left before either of them could even answer.

"Did she hear us?!" Kyouka gasped and chased after you but you were gone. Denki was chasing after Kyouka. Kyouka fell on her knees and felt weak. "Jirou?!" Denki carried her and went back to his house. "Denki........ go to Y/n..... i'm regretting that I told you that I liked you now........ i'm sorry....... i'm promising we'll be staying as friends.........." She started tearing up.

"Jirou...... please.... stop." Denki said and held her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Denki....... please..... stop......"

"Jirou.........."

"......."

Denki's phone ringed. It was Y/n.

Denki answered it and as soon as he did Y/n spoke up.

(A lil bit more)

(A bit moooooore)

(Actually just go scroll until the end......)

"Denki. Lets break up."

(Mwahahahah i am sooo mean. Ok im stopping.)