Woah.

You and Denki were left in the room-

(Tbh i forgot who the ppl were in the sleepover and in that room- lmFaO)

Denki rolled his eyes and broke the awkward silence rooming around. "So.... Y/n... Wanna-

"No. Bye. Im gonna third wheel. Bye. Dont follow me. Go third wheel with Kirishima and Bakugo." You cut his words and get straight up then went out of that room.

"........y/n are you playing hard to get now?" He sighed getting excited. "Well i can just go to a club and fetch some ladies- then they give me the wrong number... Well some kisses are worth a shot *winks to himself* but i might get killed by their boyfriends ooorrrr i should join a threesome! Yeah! Great idea!! I should invite Mineta too..." Then starts muttering to himself.

You lean on the door anf just sink down, hugging your legs taking a deep breath, "Y/n chill." You mumblex to yourself and stood up a bit overwhelmed and walked over to the living room seeing Kirishima and Bakugo glaring at each other, "guys chill.... Chill...." You spoke up, raising the mood a bit. "Yeah.... Uhm...." Kirishima sweat dropped. "Katsuki bombshell Bakagou. Yes. Go make him feEL bETtEr." You clenched your fists.

"....cant fight a girl ever since Urakaka popped up in my life so...." Bakuhoe mumbled.

(Bakugo*)

You rolled your eyes, grinning and winked at them "I wont interrupt, but i guess someone will??".

With you saying that, Kirishima all blushed out 50 shades of red while Katsuki(idfk what to call him. Whatever.) blushed all red-pink and started shouting some nonsense, but ended but blurting out some embarrassing stuff tha made Kirishima blushed more.

You went up stairs and went in one off the rooms where many people are talking in, you knock on the door, witnessing 3 people sitting on the floor. "hey, where's Izuku and Ochaco???" You asked.

".....7 hours in heaven." Kyouka rolled her eyes out of disgust. "Whose idea???" You kindoff raised your voice. "Woah chill." She looked at you all weirded out. "I promised my mom to record something so thats one!" You scratched the back of your head.

"What kind of mom...." Todoroki mumbled then shut up (he was laying down on the bed). Momo giggled, "Ah thats right, your mom" giggling, Todoroki kindoff had eyes on her.

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sup hoe, im kidding. Killme.)

"Will you guys help me record or what? you know what.... No. She's too desperate, like... dAD IS THERE??? WHY ISNT SHE-? .....nevermind." You waved your hand slurring all your words, muttering some stuff they cant understand. "woah, y/n... Stop hanging out with Izuku. Well then again i'm not....? Sooooo" you told yourself.

You kept talking with yourself then just literally just embarrassed yourself, Todoroki smiled, he yawned and stretched, standing up, he patted Momo's head lightly then walked toward me then whispered, "i'll give Momo a chance, I'm sure your picking him, okay?" He grinned and left the room.

What the fuck?! No?!

"Guys lets sleep together!! GIRLS NIGHT!!!" Momo exclaimed. "oh sure..." Kyouka looked over to you, "yeah, why not?" You smiled at them.

"I'll tell them we three are going to sleep in one room, kay?" Kyouka stood up then left the room with a wave, closing the door, you sat down beside a yawning Momo.

"You know what Todoroki told me?" You nudged her, "what...?" She raised  brow. "he said he's giving you a chance" you winked. "wHAT??" She looked at me, wide-eyed.

Giving her a nod, she smiled brightly from ear-to-ear then hugged you tight  falling down to your side, you still hugged her and be happy for her and not care about that hit on your side 🌚

After a few minutes Kyouka came back with a frown, nah pretty muh just pissed. Momo properly sat then helped you got up and sat with her, asking Kyouka what happened.

"What happened???? What did they say??" You two asked.

"So... first I went to the room that was on the end of the hallway and it was locked so i knocked (rhyming with author in cinemas-)... Then Izuku opened the door- only his head showing.... And there is legit smudged lip gloss all over his face and... A hickey on his neck- uhm..... Moving on I knocked at the next room, Todoroki opened the door with some messy hair and said "whaaaat." then i just told him that we three are gonna sleep in one room then Todoroki told me it might be better to tell Kirishima since its his house and just closed the door... So i went down stairs- It was legit silent..... I walked to the living room and they were glaring daggers at each other- so i told Kirishima and he told me this... I am gonna sleep on the dang couch! You *points at you* you're gonna sleep with Denki- and you *points at momo* you're gonna sleep with Todoroki..." She said and took her bag dragging it outside. "Goodnight." then she closed the door.

What.... What.... What..... No.... Kirishima i'm going to kill you.... Why.....?! hell... this is hell... Cant i just be with Todoroki for the day..? But he's with Momo...- kirishima im going to fucking haunt you.

".......what?" You starred at the wall. "YIIIEEEEEEEEE SHE'S COMING BACK WITH DENKIIII YIIIEEEEE" Momo squeeled and fangirled- " and you're with Todoroki" You smirked and turned your head to her- She was frozen and her face is in 50 shades of red, she covered her face with her hands "what am i going to do?!?!?!??!?!?!?" She panicked.

You smiled and stood up "i have no idea ☻" you got out of the room and punched the wall without using your quirk- yes... It cracked....

shit kirishima's gonna kill me!- wait no.... he's not gonna kill me, Cause i will

You went down stairs and Kirishima and Bakugo is gone- but Kyouka and Denki are...

You ignored Denki and took your stuff and went up stairs to the empty room and just placed your stuff in one corner and just sat on the bed.

What am i doing....?

You laid down on the bed, reaching for the pillow and hug it. The door creaked as you sat up, witnessing a blond lunatic... "Y/n" he called. You ignored him and just laid back down on the bed. "Look Y/n.." He approached you and sat down beside you.

"Dont talk to me." You groaned, "Y/n please, can we just talk?" He plead. "Fine.." You sat up, hugging the pillow, as you faced him.

"Y/n im sorry....... I really am..."

( ´థ᎑థ)/︵┻━┻( ´థ᎑థ)/︵┻━┻

Hey. Its me ٩(。•ω•。)و the dang author
( ͡°                  ͜ʖ                ͡°)

|
|ノ
|)ノ
|`)ノ
|・`)ノ
|ω・`)ノ
|・ω・`)ノ
|´・ω・`)ノ
|(´・ω・`)ノ
|´・ω・`)ノ
|・ω・`)ノ
|ω・`)ノ
|・`)ノ
|`)ノ
|)ノ
|ノ
|
゚+.゚вуe вуe゚+.゚( ಠωಠ)ノ゙

-i have new book. Notice me ☻-