leaving?!

Denki's eyes widen and dropped down to his knees and started crying. "ha... haha.... Y/n..... what are you saying???"

"lets break up.."

"Y-y/n...."

"i cant help it..... i just..... look.... my  bestfriend's suffering....... she loves you............ alright. and you like her....... im done. bye."

you hunged up. you were at home laying on the bed. then you just cried yourself to sleep and didnt attend school for 2 more weeks.

Your Pov

i'm deciding to leave the neighborhood and go a bit far..... about near were Endeavour works???? yeah sure.... im leaving U.A. then...

I told my uncle and Midoriya. They cant help but cry since......... idk i cant even understand them....

-earlier

i called Toshi-san and he answered

"Yes little Y/n???"

"Errr Toshi-san what would you do if i wanna change neighborhoods near Endeavor's working place or smth?"

"......NOOOOO DOOOONNNTTT LLEEEAAAAAAVVEEEE" "All might??? are you okay??" "NO?! Y/N LEAVING!!!!" "Y/N-CHAN WHAT?!!!????!"

"ohhhhh sooo your training with midoriya?? again??? take your time then. bye-

"WE CAN TRAIN LATER IM GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE ME!!"

".........go train with midoriya.... i could manage."

"..........oh really??"

"yeah. bye~! im packing up. and i already told Endeavour. he said i could stay in his extra room near the reserved room for Shouto-kun."

"Sooo you planned everything without me"(is starting to cry)

"i did tell you I could manage"

"........can we meet before you leave???"

"ha? but Endeavours picking me up at 2 pm."

"its already 1:30" we could manage to meet"

"but im packing and im going to get ready....."

".......then me amd young midoriya will come there."

"........ugh fine"

-back to present

i finished packing and heard loud bangs on the door and yells from toshi-san...... and i bet midoriya is legit trying to calm him down.

i sighed and went down stairs and opened the door and let them get in. And i realize they were both crying
.... anyways as soon as i opened the door, toshi-san hugged me and carried me and spun me around.

"YOU OLD LONER!!! LET ME GET READY!!!!" I yelled at him.

midoriya chuckled and helped me. "oh.... thanks cinna- mido-kun." you thanked him and went up back stairs to put some light make-up.

just powder and a pink light bright lip balm....

i made my hair a messy bun and pulled out little baby hair to look like bangs and a bit messy like i ran or something. I like that style.

i took my stuff down stairs and also took my charger in my bag and put my bag in my pocket.

i just wore a huge baggy maroon sweater and skinny jeans and black socks and some sneakers.

midoriya held my hands and told me "y/n please take care......... i dont want to see you hurt or anything.... i know you just had a recent break-up....... please dont get into a reckless decision. your like..... a really close sibling to me......." he said and pulled you in for a hug.

i slightly blushed and my thoughts ran BOI WHATCHU THINK U DOIN?! BOOOOI DONT HUG MEEEEEE!!! U INNOCENT CUTIE IF YOU HUG ME I MIGHT SQUEEZE U TO DEATH IN RETURN!!!!

he pulled back and gave you a cute innocent smile with a tint of pink in his cheeks. wait.... does he know what his doing???? i mean... he doesnt even hug uraraka-chan though......

"oh and hows life with ochaco~" i wiggled my eyebrows and he went silent for a few seconds and replied.

"Oh were fine!"

"oh really~~~" i smirked

"Y/n!!!! just friends!!! we! are! just! friends!" he shook his head.

"ahaha fine."

someone knocked on the door and its probably Endeavour.

i opened the door and saw shouto.

"Shouto-kun?"

"Endeavour told me you'll be staying over sooo..... i just told him i could do it for him even though i really hate doing stuff for him...."

"omg you said something really long."

"hmm?? whats wrong with that?"

"oh nothing."

"lets go?"

"yeah"

"why's All Might and Midoriya in your house though."

the boys sweatdropped behind you.

"oh they ended up being here since- you know what.. i dont even know why...... can you two just get out?" you asked the two boys behind you.

"oh.... okay..." they both said in sync and left.

-------

Denki's pov

Im walking home from school... it was 2 days after that Bakugo won that crap........ he's scary as fuck..... damn..... i dont get how kirishima can still hang with that dude.

i checked my phone for some messages and scrolled down. and i saw y/n's conversation with me......

.................

i called kyouka on my phone as she answered.

"what do you want?" she asked rudely.....

".......i remember y/n"

"go move on so you wont call me every day in every hour!!!!"

".....jirou-chan...... i.... still love her...."

"then go to her! whats so hard?!"

".........."

"whAT?!"

"jirou..... how do think she'd react?"

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW!! WHY SHOULD I KNOW?! HOW SHOULD I KNOW?! IM NOT HER MOTHER OR SOMETHING OMAH FAKIN GOD SHATAP!!"

"what are you doing anyways?"

"trying to sleep...."

"you arrived home already?"

"i took a taxi"

"oh."

"BYE!! IM GNNA SLEEP!!"

aaaand she hung up.... the ONLY ONE I TALK TO TRULY, HUNG UP....

.....ITS NOT MY FAULT WE(him and u) BROKE UP!!

ITS NOT MY FAULT I LIKE SOMEONE!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!! UGH WTF!!! I BET SHE ALREADY HAS SOMEONE ELSE!!!! THAT SLUT!!!

-----

:) saaaad life