rooftop

you woke up by the sun shining in your eyes, you yawned and stood up, your thigh hurts like hell now, you brushed it off and prepared to go to school even though your already 1 hour late.

you reached thr campus and saw your uncle walking around, then he noticed the vibe coming from you, "young y/n, are you okay?"

"shut up old man." you hissed and went to class, apologizing to aizawa sensei.

you sighed and did another activity, everyone got into the mood, denki aproached you and noticed you're vibe's down, "y/n... i'm here if you need someone".

"like you were there when i got through shit in life." you replied and ignored him for the rest of the day, the others noticed this too.

later at lunch break, you ate at the rooftop even though its not allowed, then hitoshi came and sat beside you, "you harmed yourself didnt you?" he asked.

"shut it." you hissed, your tray of food was just on the side, untouched.

"you should atleast drink watetr though." he told you. "and.. my name's shinso hitoshi"

"l/n y/n." you told him and tears streamed down your face.

"just rant, y/n..." he told you and waited for you to answer

"its quite pathetic." you replied.

"it doesnt matter" he told you, "i'll listen no matter what it is.... well we're friends now arent we?" he told you.

"...why is the introvert so persistent." you said, "well maybe because that all happened to me." he replied.

"sure... whatever... fine i'll tell you" you said and took a deep breath.

"its just.... denki... and theres my parents." you looked down.

"and? i bet theres a whole lot more." he told you.

"tch, well.. theres this. i'll start from the begining. when i was a kid. there i met denki, mom and dad always fought that time too. then we got bullied and stood up.. chasing the bullies away. soon my parents left each other and mom took me. then they came back because of my shit.. talking about dad with mom and talking about mom with dad and they realized they got this blessing they had. now im back, but now in this school, moving on to a new life and here i met denki again... then some shit happened.. he dated a hoe.. then they broke up because of me... again. then when me and denki dated... jirou confessed to him and now he'd saying he also loves her.. bullshit" you ranted, punchinv the ground, not that hard.

"kaminari denki, that lightning guy? and kyouka jirou, earphone jack?" he asked.

"yeah" i replied.

"continue." he told me.

"well fine, then i left him." i said.

"well thats a good move" he replied.

"then i kindoff became close with todoroki... that half and half guy. then he liked me.... i would've given him a chance but.... my feelings are complicated and i dont want to hurt him. and i still loved denki... at that point i dont know anymore... todoroki told me he'll be happy just by seeing me happy and he'll be that guy that supports my decisions.. then guess what... theres this.. a sleepover." i said.

"hm, then???"

"well we'll be sleeping in kirishima eijiro's house and me, momo, todoroki, jirou, izuku, ochaco.. then denki and bakugo crashed along." i sighed.

"and let me guess, someone decides the one your sleeping with" he guessed.

"yep.... and im with denki" i shrugged.

"ah shit that'll suck." he sighed.

"then... i stupidly forgave him.... my hearts a mess.. i hate this.. then we kissed... and shit heated up-

"oh shit, you fucked on the first day your back with him, what a move" he gasped sarcastically.

"wait wait no! sooo yeah we were kissing.... then bakugo suddenly blasted the door open and told us to get drunk and they dragged me down to drink... but i dont drink- and i got drunk.... but i remember everything.... it sucks.... at first i was all cringey then denki got drunk and told me he'll never want to fucking date me if we break up again. ahahahahahahaha then note this... he fucking kissed jirou... all tongue." i grabbed the spoon and broke it from all the rage.

"i call it a fuck boy, y/n. why're dating such a dick?" he sighed.

"well i dont fucking know.. he's the typical perverted shit head. well i'll continue. i didnt want to go home anf catch anothrr fight that my parents bring up every time. they keep on bickering it sucks, man. then no one was home." you hugged your legs and rested your head on your knees.

"then the divorce...?"

"yep. all that. shit in two fucking days." you sobbed.

"thats hard man... okay well in my opinion... first, stop the cutting, second, talk it out with denki, third, talk to your parents." he told me then the bell rang and that means lunch's done.

"we should go now." you stood up, wiping your tears and picking up your tray.

got to admit... i feel great after letting it out..

he smiled and walked with you down the stairs until he had to go back to class but you still havr ti return the tray so you rushed a bit.

you went back to class after putting your tray back and listened to the class somehow.

you came back home and saw your mom amd dad bickering again, the divorce papers are on the table and just ignored them and went straight ti your bedroom, slamming the door shut anf lockked it.

this is bullshit, hitoshi...