ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

Your POV

"Heard that?" I smiled and nudged her.

"....yeah." She answered while sipping her cappuccino. She rested her head on the table then started banging her head.

"bOi sTOp anD lEtS gO"

"whaT AM I GOING TO DO?!"

"go to my apartment and have a sleep over??"

"....fine."

"YEHEY"

She stood up and dragged her feet to walk out and I followed her. "Momo-chan.. i'm sure if you dont give up Todoroki-kun will like you back-"

"nO I WanT hIm tO bE tRUlY hApPy So I sUpPoRt hIM wItH yOu"

I sighed deeply and carried her on my back. "how bout lets go faster since we're still here in starbucks..."

"hehehe thaaaaank you"

"if the boys would know your like this they would be really shocked"

"thats why I only show this side of me to you and Jirou-chan"

"Kirishima-kun and Todoroki-kun would be with us though." I smirked.

"gET dAt sMIrK oF yOuR fAcE!" She hit my face.

"oUCH!-"

"I looooooovveee youuuu~~~" She hugged me and smiled.

Boys around started asking her if she wwas okay and she acted like her kinda hurt her leg.... then this happened.

*random d00d*

"Eh? Are you okay?"

"Eh? Are you okay?"

Momo coughed then said "Yeah... i'm fine-

"I'm asking the one carrying you not you. She might feel weak by now- Since like she's carrying you and all.." He cut off Momo's words.

"Hehe dont need to worry about me! I'm fine! She kindoff hurt her leg so I carried her for a bit." I smiled

"Oh haha. okay good luck you two"*goes off*

"damn he cute. inside and out- dAmn" I was getting deep in my thoughts.

"Y/n snap out of it. There are other cute guys-"

"Shut up hoe"

"i AiNT nO hOe"

"hMP"

━────── •✮• ──────━
this is just some random advertisement from the author so enjoy ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

━╤デ╦︻ pew pew me is gonna kill chu with dis gun.

(ᗒᗣᗕ)KYAAAA I AM SOOO SCARED