The Chatroom.

It was already a week since you met Ochaco-chan, Denki-kun, Izuku-kun, Shoto-kun, Iida-kun and more like the whole class.

Denki-kun invited you on a party in his house with his best friend who ever the fuck she is, Ochaco, Eijirou, Kyouka, and.... that grape head mineta....

After school you walked over to Denki's seat to see if he's free so you two could talk about the party.

But he wasnt there.....

Where the fuck could he be?!-There is no way he's out on a confession! No one has a crush on him..... just thinking about it makes me wanna throw up...

But.... there might be a chance sooo...

You got your stuff and walked over to the parts that doesnt have much people.

Hmm?

You heard whispering in one corner. You sneaked to see who it is cause it might be Denki.

You took a peek and saw Denki with his best friend, Tasaki Kiyomi.

Oh my god..... he has a girlfriend.... now thats shocking in soooo many levels.... just.... omg...

......hehehehehehe imma stalk them~

You just stayed silent and listened to their chat.

"Kii-chan! You're back!" Denki hugged her. As you saw that you felt uncomfortable.

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY DO I FEEL SO UNCONFORTABLE!! THERE IS NO FUCKIN WAY I GREW FEELINGS FOR HIM!!! THAT FUCKIN PERV!! GROSS!!

"I will just for you Dii-chan!" She exclaimed

pfffft 'dii-chan' ahahahah more like 'dick-chan' amirite? ahahhahahahaha so gross yuck! imagine me calling him 'dii-chan' in class ahahahhahahah

"But Dii-chan....."

"Hmm? Whats wrong Kii-chan?"

".....are you ever going to ask me to be your girlfriend?... Here I confess.... I love you Dii-chan...."

......remind me, why am I here again?

"K-Kii-chan?" He pulled off the hugg giving her a confused look.

".....Denki.... I love you....."

"well.... I l-love you to death... but..... Kii-chan....... I never.... really expected us to be a thing....." Denki said holding her hand.

"Then... lets start now..." She said pulling him close to give him a kiss.

Denki-kun kissed back as my eyes widen...

......my chest hurts..... wtf is with me..... me told me his life...... his my closest friend in the whole class room.

He always helps me he was always there for me.... I was always there for him....

What the heck?! why am I jealous?! we're not even a thing! He has a girlfriend now..... and the party is later... tonight...... its a welcome back party for his 'bestfriend'

You stood up properly not caring if he sees you, he was busy with the kiss anyway..... a long kiss.

You felt dizy and tried to get away from the place to prevent some fights.

"Y/n?!"

Well shit.... what a perfect escape.... -_-

"You the fuck are you?!" the girl approached you as you suddenly collapse on the floor.