left alone

You three went back to Kirishima's place while helped them carry some stuff.

The brunette cheefully smiled as she finally witnessed the place we're going to. Izuku smiled and turned red as he saw her cheeful, beautiful smile.

You smirked and walked a bit slower so they can walk alone together.

The three arrived at their destination and Momo was there near the door waiting for you guys.

You three placed thier bags in the room they were going to use (not just the two of them jfc)

Denki approached you while Ochaco and Izuku headed to the living room where they waited.

Denki grabbed on your wrist firmly and dragged you along with him upstairs to a bedroom then locked the door then proceed to pin you to the wall holding your wrists up with one hand.

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧‧˚

"h-hEY DENKI! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU FREAK!!! LET GO!!!" you struggled to get out of his grip. (Even though you're really strong but... Meh- you're helpless around him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

He then smirked and held your chin up to face him. He went closer to your face and stopped when there wasn't that much space for you to even move your head..

"DENKI LISTEN TO ME YOU DICK!!! I'LL FUCKING KICK YOUR EGGPLANT DOWN THERE!!!" He frowned with a tease, then saying "oh please. I wouldn't yell so much if I were you... And I wouldn't do that either..." He then smirked and let you go.

"ugh fucking hell- what do you want! I have nothing to do with you! We broke up and that's that!" You raised your voice at the teen blonde. "Y/n. You know what I want." He gazed at you from head to toe then walked to the other side of the room to lean his back to the wall.

"What the fuck!! No!!" You immediately responsed. He chuckled and looked at me with a smirk. "What were you thinking, you pervert?"

"Excuse me??" you glared at him and tried to exit the room but the key was with him.

"When I looked at you from head to toe. That meant all I want is you, you little pervert." He chuckled and sat on the bed and looked at the view from the window. The stars were magnificent. "Give me the key..." you told him.

"Just sit here for a sec will you? The stars are great." you never really realized Denki acted really differently and mature..... yep he changed........

"Ugh fine." you sighed then shrugged. you walk across the room and sat down at the end of the bed so you're not anything near to that freak, you thought.

He sighed and stood up getting a firm hold of you and carried you next to his spot. he sat down beside you and took a blanket then kind of made you into a sushi.. He sat down beside the human sized sushi and hugged it. "Can I stay like this for awhile?" he asked and looked up at the stars. "sure....." you answered since you really didn't have any choice but actually.... inside you were begging him to stay and hold him for as long as he could. Too bad your to blind to even see clearly to your own feelings...

"Denki!!!! Y/n!!!!!!" Kirshima was yelling from down stairs. "We're going to play truth or dare!!! Get your asses here!!!"

You were sound asleep. Denki smiled and blushed..... "I think this is enough.....I'm too selfish to keep you to myself....." He shook your elbow and you yawned, you woke up and saw Denki. "Hmm??" You hummed then he smiled. "Let's go down stairs." He softly patted your head then helped you get out of the blanket.