Sleepover.

You two were already done with training and its already 6 pm. Denki invited you to sleep at his house.

"Wanna sleep at my place tonight?" He asked. "Huh?! All of a sudden? Heck nah!" You declined. "Awe please" He begged. "go run around town naked with a too-too and i'll agree. and while your at it shout "I LOVE PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS BECAUSE I FUCKED ONE ONCE" yea do that." You teased. "......................what did I do to make you torture me?" He mumbled and took a deep sigh. "...fine" He said.

Oh wait what? Oh well.... *smirks* he's lucky there aint wifi here.... sooo i have to upload later~

You smirked and got your phone while he changed his mind "Nah nevermind I ain't doin that." He said and walked ahead of you. "Ahahhaha okay i'll sleep at your place" You chuckled.

Oh well.... *pout* I wanna see him do that and- OMG I WANNA SEE TOSHI-SAN DO THAT!!!!!

"Okay. I have extra clothes at home. Dont expect any under wear for you though." He said with a wink. "....nope im going home" You replied and rexted somone.

- - - - - - -

Me: toshi san..... denki's inviting me over his house to sleep.

All Might~: YOU'RE OFFICIALLY A LADY NOW!!!??

Me: ...........I declined

All Might~: And I thought I was proud.

Me: Should I sleep at his place?

All Might~: Yes.

Me: .......*sigh* ok lov u see u at skool.

All Might~: ^3^

Me: Get a life you single man.

All Might~: ........... thats too mean little y/n.... im hurt.

Me: Then. Please go get a love life. better?

All Might~: .............

Me: Whatever. gtg take care.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Who were you texting?" Denki asked you. "My uncle. I asked permission from him and I can sleep in your house.." You told your boyfriend as he took a deep breath and. "YAAAAY!!!"

Am.... I? like uhhh babysitting? he's like a todler.. how cute ^^ He's so childish sometimes. Its weird at times and quite a handful.. but... hey. He can be so reliable sometimes and also so supportive. Well.... know that I think of it. he isn't that bad.

Timeskip

You two reached his house as he opened the door for you. "My lady~" He let you in. "......... nice roleplay." You said and sat on the couch. He went in and locked the door. He went in the kitchen and tossed a drink to you. "Thanks" You thanked him and drank it.

"Y/n i'm going to prepare the bed for you. While im at it you can take a shower. There's a towel there. You can go in my bedroom and change there. I'll be in here." He said and went upstairs to his room. "is he sick or something?" You murmured. "Nah whatever" You said and look at the 'Bestfriends!' Group chat. Kiyomi left that group chat already.

"Denki! Were are your parents?!" You yelled. "On a trip for a week or two. They left yesterday." Denki replied.

Why the heck would they leave their own child?!

"Kay! Imma shower." You replied and went to the bathroom and put on some tunes on your phone while you shower and sing along and some weird dance moves.

You went out of the shower and dried yourself with the towel and you wrapped it around you. You went out holding your phone putting off the loud tunes. "Denki? Soooo can I borrow the clothes?" You asked him. "Its in my bedroom" Denki told you from the kitchen.