We are The Wanted

*beep beep beep beep*

Oh the glorious sound of the alarm clock. 7am. School, are you kidding me?!

I get down stairs and see my mum eating her toast while on the computer checking skynews and all that jazz. "Morning chicky" she said smiling. Why is she so happy it's so early? "Morning" I croaked. I grabbed my uniform but before I could get back upstairs mum called me back down.

" What mum?!" I said. I'm not in the mood for one of her lectures. "Sweetie your not going to school, your going to the studio today." My eyes lit up. I was going to the studio today! Recording music! That we write! Wow... I'm a weirdo. "But I won't be able to drop you so one of the boys will come get you okay?" She said. I was excited, I loved the boys even though we don't know each other too well.

Feck! Who's picking me up?! I got dressed casually into skinny jeans, a t-shirt, jumper and converse. Put on some makeup and waited for a doorbell to ring.

Before I knew it the doorbell was having a fit. Ringing like crazy. I opened the door to see Max. "Wow you liked using the doorbell" I said giving him a smirk. "Sorry I wanted to get you down quickly, we're going to the studio" he said in a weird high voice. He suddenly rubbed his fingers on my ear. What the fuck is wrong with this boy? "Ehhh" I questioned frowning my eyebrows. "Sorry I do it when I feel comfortable around people" he smiled. "Is it a fetish?" I asked. "No!" he exclaimed. "Anything but that" he laughed.

We got to the studio where we met all the boys and Jayne. How I loved that woman. She was amazing. "Okay boys, and girl" she said winking at me. "This new band needs a name" she grinned. We all tried coming up with ideas but it just wasn't working. "How about we take a break, I'll be back in a few does anyone want anything?" She asked. "Water" we chorused but Nathan said "cuppa" we laughed and Jayne gave that look like... Are you serious? He smiled and just said "or water that would be good too" he grinned.

While waiting Tom started playing a beat on the table . Max let out some lyrics and we all joined in. It was meant to be. We called it let's get ugly that's when suddenly it came out "what about The Wanted? , it reminds of the movie the good the bad and the ugly! It just kinda popped into mind." Nathan spoke. We looked at each other before all smiling. "Well everyone's smiling and it's not awkward! I think it's a yes!" Jay laughed.

Hi I'm Elle Moore I'm in a band called The Wanted.