Your going to be a sister

We all sat down on the couch watching Jeremy Kyle. Then I realised something. I hadn't gotten my period yet and I was pretty late. Shit.

I got up. "I'm gunna go see mum now I'll see you later" I said. There was a chorus of 'bye's then Nath said "do you mind if I come?" He asked. "Nope come on" I said gesturing him to get up.

We decided to walk it because she lived so close. He held my hand tight as we walked down the road. Then we got there. I kinda missed it. Especially mum.

She opened the door. She didn't say anything she just grabbed me into a huge hug and started kissing all over my face. "Mum! MUM! Stop!" I said. "I missed you so much!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and Nathan chuckled to himself. We walked inside and sat down. Steve my mums boyfriend walked in. "Hey Elle" he smiled giving me a hug. "Hiya em this is my boyfriend Nathan" I said. They shook hands and greeted each other.

Nathan wasn't nervous he had no point to be. He knew Steve wasn't judgemental and I wasn't that close to him so it didn't really matter.

"Who wants a cuppa?" mum asked. "I will" , "me too thanks" said Nath. While they were making the tea I decided to tell Nathan.

I nudged his arm. "What?" he said looking up. "Just don't freak out okay?" I said. "You can't say that it just makes me want to freak out!" he laughed. i sighed. "I'm late" I said. He stared at me blankly. "For what?" he asked. Oh my god your kidding. "I'll give you some time to think" I smiled. Then he got it. "Oh! .... Shit... Do you want to to get a test?" he asked. "Yeah".

"Mum we're just popping down to the shop" I said. We walked out and went down the the chemist. I put up my hood so the woman couldn't see me just incase she knew who I was. I bought it and saw they had a bathroom. I grabbed Naths hand and made him wait outside.

I did my business and opened the door." Just waiting now" I whispered. He came in. "I can't look at it you tell me" I said. "Okay" he said picking it up. I put my head in my hands. Shit shit shit. He sighed. Awwwh fuck!! he didn't say anything and passed it to me. I opens my eyes

Negative.

I sighed in relief."oh my god" I said. He took my hand and kissed it. "I love you" he smiled. "Even if it was positive I'd be happy" . I smiled. "I would be too I just think we're way to young right now" I sighed. "We can't tell anyone about this" I said. "I know" he said as he rubbed my cheek.

We walked out and went home. I was happy it wasn't positive. Like phew!

We got back and tea was ready. We sat down in the kitchen. "We have something to tell you" mum said. Awwwh I bet you they're getting married. Yes! Omg! "Yeah?" I said.

**********

"I'm pregnant .... Your going to be a big sister" she smiled waiting for my reaction. Wow. "Oh my god mum that's amazing!" I said pulling her into a hug.

Turns out she was far along enough. She actually had a big enough bump but she was wearing a flowy top to cover it. "Do you know if it's a girl or boy? Or will it be a surprise?" I asked. "It's a girl" mum smiled. A baby sister.

"Are you thinking of names?" I asked. "We like Haley liz" she said taking Steve's hand. "I love it" I smiled.

We talked for ages about it until it got late. We were saying our goodbyes. I was talking to Steve when I mum chatting to Nathan. She better not say anything embarrassing.

We walked out the door and started to walk home. Nathan put his arm around me. "What was she saying to you?" I asked. "Well it kinda started a while ago" he smiled. "What?" I said frowning my eyebrows. "When I first came to your house... When Jayne asked if you could move to the house, she said to me "I know you like her so go for it" and then today she just said thanks for making you happy and I said you make me more happy than I make you happy " he said pulling me closer. So technically my mum set me up. Woah thanks mum.

"Well you do make me very happy" I smiled walking up to the house. He looked down and intertwined our hands together and looked back at me smiling. "You make me extremely happy and I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said looking down. I always felt a bit embarrassed when I told him. He lifted up my chin and kissed me sweetly. His other hand went around my hip and pulled me closer to his body. His tongue trailed my bottom lip and they started to massage each other.

The door opened. "Cut the PDA you two we have big news" Jayne said. We both laughed and walked inside. Everyone was in the sitting room. We sat down and Jayne followed us in.

"What's the news?!" Jay said getting excited. "Let's just say we're going on holiday!" she smiled. We all jumped up and down and started to scream.

I'm going to be a sister and now we're going to holiday!!! But where?

This chapter is dedicated to haley_liz! thank you so much I hope you like it! Please tell me what you think! I will update soon for the weekend! Comment and vote ;) ~ Ellen x