Yucky kisses and warm cuddles

You know that feeling you get when you see your boyfriend and your 'fake boyfriend' talking? Yeah I got that when I walked into the office. I felt like getting sick.

"Fuck" I mumbled as I saw them.

"Hi" I smiled walking in. "Hey guys sit down" Jayne said. I sat down beside Nathan and he put his arm around me. John sat opposite us checking his phone. "As you know this is John" Jayne said pointing to him. He waved.

"Yeah sorry em not to sound rude or anything but why are you here?" I said.

"I texted you?"he said and Nathan frowned at me. "Oh well I didn't get a text" I said frowning checking my phone. I deleted it earlier that day. "Nope nothing there" I said. Nathan started to chuckle. Why was he chuckling?!

"Okay well Elle you're going to go on a date with John tomorrow night. You'll walk out holding hands and maybe have a kiss in the restaurant." She said. Ugh oh my lord you are kidding me. I felt Nathan's arm squeeze me tighter. "wear something nice " he said winking at me as he got up to leave. I just scowled back.

We got given all the details and me and Nathan left. "Why were you laughing earlier?" I asked. He started to laugh again. "Because you fake numbered him" he laughed. Ohh crap. "I don't like this, your mine and only mine and now you have to go fucking kiss him." He growled. I sighed. "It's worse for me! I actually have to firstly kiss a guy I don't even know then secondly it feels like I'm cheating and I hate it Nath! It's not fair in either of us and they're probably going to get you a amazing model as a girlfriend who's way prettier then me" I sighed. "Stop that! I want you and only you and I probably will get jealous but I won't be mad at you I'll be mad at him, and even if I do get a model girlfriend she won't match up to you" he said kissing my forehead.

When we got home it was late so I had to go get ready. I put on light pink flowy dress and plaited my hair. That's when the doorbell rang. I opened it to see him standing there in a suit. He brown hair in a perfect quiff. "Hi" he smiled. "Hey" I said. Nathan came down the stairs. "Hey mate" he said. "Alright" John smiled again. Nathan suddenly pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately I'm pretty sure we even made out. He obviously was showing John who's girl was his. Haha me.

"Take care of her" Nathan said as I stepped out the door. "I will" John said as he escorted me to the car.

"You look beautiful Elle" he smiled. "Thank you " I smile playing with my dress. We got to the restaurant and it was lovely. Until we noticed some paps outside. "Ugh I hate them" I moaned. "I've never been papped before" he said shyly. "Just keep your head down, hold my hand and ignore all questions" I said. "Haha your a pro" he laughed. "Not really but that's what I've been told, I'm passing on my knowledge" I laughed.

He was actually really nice but he wasn't Nathan. I found out he was a DJ and he was just becoming famous. He was amazing. He was only 16 and he had already done a few shows.

"I know you don't like this and I don't either let me just say," he sighed. That's surprising. "Jayne said it would get me some publicity and I'm in desperate need of it right now " he said. "Okay" I said. I had no idea what else to say.

We finally had to leave except we had to wait for the car and all the paps were outside taking pictures. He held my hand and rubbed his thumb around the front of my hand. Don't get me wrong it felt bad I didn't like it. I wanted it to be Nathan but it relaxed me a bit. "I think we should just get it over with" he whispered to me. "Eh... Okay but not right in front of them" I said as we stepped back into the waiting area where could still see us.

We pretended to talk when he lifted my face up closer to his with his finger and kissed me. I pulled away straight away. Fuck. "I'm sorry" I said. "No don't worry it feels wrong I know" . He did it again and unfortunately had to kiss him for more than a second.

We got out the door with the paps screaming at us. I even got hate.

"Elle you whore"

"You cheater"

I ignored it and looked straight ahead not giving them a reaction.

John dropped me home and I ran inside to see everyone there. I went into the kitchen to get some water. I keep thinking about what they were saying. "Elle?" It was Nathan. "Yeah" I said wiping my tears away. "What's wrong?" He said pulling me into a hug. "I hate it Nath I hate it!He kissed me and I pulled away immediately, and I had to do it again longer and it felt so wrong. Then when I got outside they were calling me a whore and a cheater and I felt like I was. I'm not good enough for you, I'm a cheater" I said balling. "Elle stop. You are not a cheater your being forced to do this. I hate it too babe someone else is kissing my girl and you're suppose to be mine. You're not a whore or a cheater. Your amazing and beautiful and if anything innocent" he laughed. I chuckled. "Come in let's go to bed" he said. He held my hand and brought me to bed. I got changed and he got into bed with me. He pulled me close and kissed me sweetly "night Elle" ,"night Nath".

"Sleep tight"

Kinda a short chapter sorry! Another one will be up later I was so busy today! Please comment what you think, vote, fan etc. :)