All Time Low

The day is here! We are going to record and hear our first single. I'm buzzing on the inside, I don't want people to think I'm like an overly happy person.

I got to the studio where we were the other day and was about to walk in the door when someone called my name "ELLE!" I quickly turned around to see Jay. "JAY" I said mocking him. "Morning, I don't want to say good morning because I feel grim but morning" you could tell he's just one of those hilarious people. But the fact is it isn't put on so it just comes naturally to him. "Well then just morning Jay" I said chuckling. He smiled and opened to door and we both went inside.

We got to the conference room. I opened the door to see Max and Tom already. "Well doesn't someone look absolutely beautiful this morning" Tom laughed. "Tom! You can't say that to a girl !" Jay said raising his voice. "Mate I was talking about you" he smirked. Jay just slumped down in his seat and could have fallen asleep he was so quiet.

Next came Nathan then Siva.

Jayne came in with a laptop open ready to go. "Are you ready?" She asked us. "For what?" Nathan asked. We all stared blankly at him but he still had no clue. "To listen to our new single?" I said. "Ohh right yeah sorry". I swear sometimes I wonder.

She clicked the button.

Praying won't do it, hating won't do it drinking won't do it, fighting won't knock you out, of my head

••••••

And if you know, how do you get up from an all time low? I'm in pieces it seems like peace is, the only thing I'll never know how do you get out get out?!

A low a low a low a low a low a low a low a low, can you hear me?

I couldn't believe it. This was our new single and it sounded amazing. We all took a minute in silence before Max said "that is absolutely amazing, it suits us so much" we all smiled at each other and had a big hug again. We're such a soppy band.

Recording Time:

We all got into the little recording studio. It was amazing the soundproof room with a mic and any instrument you wanted. Then out side was the controls with all the switches. There was even a couch and food as well.

The control guy suggested that we all sing the song in full then they can decide who's voice should go where so well all agreed.

When it was my turn to go I was so nervous. I don't know why but I was. Until I got a tap on the shoulder that turned into a little hug. Like I said this band is soppy. "Don't worry darlin' you'll be great Jayne wouldn't have picked you if you weren't good" that beautiful Irish voice of Siva. With that I felt so much more confident and was ready to go.

*•••••*

It was amazing singing that song. You could relate to it so easily. Trying to be happy again when you've just been broken down. How do you do it? I guess everyone has there own ways. Some peoples is drinking but I can't do that yet. That doesn't mean I don't do it though... I have.

We came back into the meeting room when Jayne came in with a huge smile. "We're done guys and girl, do you wanna hear it?" , "oh course we want to hear it!" I said getting overly excited. The boys just laughed and Max rubbed my ear.

Wow. Just wow. It sounded amazing, the way all out voice sank perfectly together especially with harmonies. They put me in with Nathan at ' a low a low a low a low a low'

None of us could contain our excitement. We all started jumping up and down in every direction. We all started screaming and singing it again. "Okay okay okay everyone settle down" .Haha we're so unprofessional.

I can't wait until it's released and we can actually perform in front of people.