Bathroom times and pamper nights

* Nathan's POV *

I woke up to see Elle wasn't beside me. I yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. I walked downstairs to her humming in the kitchen. She looked so cute in her pyjama shorts and one of my t-shirts. It looked amazing on her.

I snook up behind her and and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on the shoulder. "Hello" I whispered. "Morning, why are we whispering?" She laughed. "I don't know" I chuckled. "Sorry I just came down because I was hungry and you looked so peaceful sleeping" she said blushing. She turned her head to look at me and I kissed her. She had the softest lips, she was just amazing in every way. I think I love her. What?! No Nathan no.... But I think I might.

* Elle's POV *

I saw him just staring at me. "What are you staring at?" I asked while hitting his arm. "Emm... Nothing what do you wanna do today?" He asked. " I don't mind I was going to go into town if you wanted to join me" I winked. He laughed. "I'd love to" he said giving me a kiss.

I got ready into a peach peplum top with 3/4 length sleeves and a nice pair of jeans and tied my hair in a ponytail.

"Let's go" I said as he gripped my hand.

We were in the car when I realised. "Fuck Nath you do realise we can't like do any as a couple in public?" I asked. "Shit I forgot" he sighed.

When we got there I gave him a kiss before getting out of the car. We saw some fans which was amazing. I was chatting to a girl when she asked " Why did you and Nath break up?" she asked. I sighed and remembered no one knew. "We were never dating" I said. "We gave it a go but you things didn't seem right, but he's still my best friend" I smiled. "You two are so cute together, even when your not dating" she said. We took some pictures then headed for something to eat.

We stopped off at a little restaurant and sat down. We ordered and then I needed to go to the bathroom. "I'll be back in a minute" I said getting up. He nodded and played on his phone. I got into the bathroom and checked my makeup when suddenly Nathan came up behind me. "Nathan! This is the girls bathroom!!" I said raising my voice. "Shhhhh!" he said. He checked the other stalls and then said. "But there's no one here" he winked. He pushed me up against the marble wall and kissed me heavily. Our mouths moved in sync as our tongues massaged each other. Our bodies were so close I could feel him getting turned on. I moaned as he pulled away. He kissed down my neck to my collar bone. I pushed him away and dragged him into the stall.

***************

(It's up to you to decide you dirty minded people)

I walked out and fixed my hair. I got back to my seat. He came out a little afterwards and we both just laughed. "I can't believe we just did that" I laughed. "I didn't think you would" he said picking up his food. "Yeah? Why?" I asked. "Because you seem so innocent I thought you would be like 'no Nathan stop it's not clean at home'" he said doing a girls voice. "First I don't sound like that and second you make me sound like a clean freak" I said. He laughed and carried on eating.

By the end there were paps outside. Fuck. "Just walk out and go straight into that shop" he said. We strolled before it happened.

"Are you two dating again?!"

"Nathan what are you doing with that whore?"

"Why would you get back with someone who cheated on you?"

"Elle's a slut"

I almost fell to the ground and cried but I ran/walked to the nearest shop. That's when it happened.

"DONT FUCKING CALL HER THAT! SHES NOT A WHORE OR A SLUT! SHES PERFECT! SHE DIDNT CHEAT AND WERE NOT FUCKING DATING WE NEVER WERE! SHES TOO GOOD FOR ME!" He screamed at them. I had never seen him like this before. "It may not have worked out but she's still my best friend so fuck off!!" He ran back over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. "Thank you" I said. "For what?" , "for sticking up for me, and but the way it's the other way around, your not good enough for me" I said. "No it's not babe, I'll stick up for you no matter what" he said kissing my forehead. It scared me when he broke out. It sounded so real. Like we weren't dating. But I love him and I don't ever want to leave him.

We got home and Kelsey was there. I loved her, she's so funny. "Heyas" I said coming in. "Elle!" She said getting up and hugging me. "Hiya" I said hugging her back. We sat down for a while then the boys decided they wanted to go out, so I stayed in with Kelsey. We watched movies and did face masks and she helped me do my eyebrows. Oh the pain. We tweeted a picture of us with our face masks.

@ElleTheWanted me and @MrsKelseyH are pampering ourselves tonight <3 (picture)

Everyone knew they were dating now. Even though they got hate. They were still the power couple of the band. And probably the favourite.

I just wish I had that.

Thanks for reading! Do you think Nathan and Elle feel the same way about each other? Or will John mess things up a bit? I don't know!! Please comment what you think, vote etc. :) xx