Not so long now

I decided just to check it. I picked it up and before I could see anything I heard him cough. "What are you doing?" he said sounding annoyed. Elle you fucking idiot why did you have to do that?! "Oh look you got a text" I smiled giving it to him. I said it in a happy tone to make it seem like I was just looking at it. Please don't kill me, please don't kill me I begged in my mind.

"Why did you want to look at my phone?" Nathan asked. Shit! I shrugged. "Are you serious? Do you not trust me?!" He asked staring to shout. "I just.." ,"You just what? you thought I'm texting another girl or something well okay let's look at the text.... It's from Jess asking me when I'm coming home and if you can come too" he said looking at it. "I ... I'm sorry it's just I thought you had been acting a bit different lately and I don't know what came over me" I said running my hand through my hair. "I'll tell her your not coming" he said walking up the stairs.

He just left me there standing at the bottom of the stairs by the door. I just stared into space programming what just happened. He had been acting weird ever since he got that text in the car.

I grabbed my earphones and ran out the door and slammed it. I called my mum. "Hello?" , "hey mum it's me is it okay if I pop over?" I asked. "Course sweetheart are you okay?" she asked. I obviously sounded shaky. "Yeah I'm fine I just want to see you" I said. I past the park on the way and decided to go in. I got to the green where me and Nathan had our first date. I sat down and turned on shuffle.

'She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart'

Oh great. This song makes me cry every fucking time. I just lay down looking at the sky. I smiled to myself then looked beside me. He wasn't there. I shrugged it off and got up and walked to my mums house.

"Hey love" she said giving me a hug. Wow she was huge. Like really huge. "Wow mum how far along now are you?" I asked. "Anytime now she'll be coming" she smiled holding her tummy. At least that's something to be happy about. I'm going to spoil that girl. We sat down and talked for a while.

"I love you mum" I said hugging her tight. It caught her by surprise. "Woah hun I love you too" she said. My arms were around her neck as I started to cry. "Awwh hunny what's wrong?" She said wiping away my tears. We were so close. Literally I know I'm getting a sister but she could be my other one. "Nothing.. I'm just so happy for you" I lied. She smiled and rubbed my cheek.

I left and stopped off at mc Donald's to buy some food for lunch. "I'm back" I said walking in. It was like daddy coming home from work as they gathered around me except for Nath who was obviously packing or something. "What is it?" Tom asked. "Food" I joked. "Elle I wanted a toy" he said sarcastically. "What kind of food?" Max asked. I held up the bag. They screamed with joy. "Love you Elle's" Max said kissing my cheek. Everyone started tucking in when Max called Nathan down. "Nath come on foods here" , "Nah mate I'm cool" he shouted from upstairs. I knew he'd never let down Mc Donald's. "I'll have it then" Max said going to grab it. "No!" I smacked his arm away. He gave me his puppy face but I still refused.

I slowly went upstairs to Nathan's room which was closed. Obviously. I held the plate with his meal in one hand as I knocked on the door. "What?" he said. I knocked again. "Who is it?" he said. I knocked one more time before putting in outside his room and running down stairs.

We didn't do much that day. But that night we planned to go out. I got into a blue backless leotard and a black sparkly pencil skirt. I was wearing heels too which I hated. I walked down the stairs when I heard a 'whit woo' from Max. "Feck off" I said glaring at him. I walked into the kitchen for a drink when I saw Nathan. I was so awkward. He was just sitting there looking so fucking beautiful. I opened the cabinet and he looked at me. Ours eyes connected for a minute but I looked away.

I tried to reach a glass but it wasn't working. Even in heels I'm too small! He suddenly got up, reached over me and handed me the glass. Ours hands brushing off each other. He was so close to me. "Thank you" I said. Before I could see his reaction he sat back down.

* Nathan's POV *

She was so small reaching for the glass. It was showing off her amazing bum though. She looked amazing tonight. She wasn't getting anywhere so I got up and got her the glass. I looked down and handed it to her. "Thank you" she said. I smiled.

I over reacted. I'm such a twat. I was acting weird because of well... Let's not talk about that. But I would be like that too. I sat back down.

She finally broke the silence between us. "Are you packed for home?" She asked playing with the glass avoiding eye contact with me. Fuck I forgot about that. "No I'm not going anymore we're working that day so..." I said awkwardly. I decided to man up a bit. "Jess was upset you couldn't come" I said. "Didn't have much of a choice did i?" She sassed. Why does she have to do that? It turns me on.

* Elle's POV *

"Didn't have much of a choice did I?" I said. He suddenly got up and walked over to me. My heart was racing. He stopped and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He leaned down and pressed his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry I overreacted" he said. "I'm sorry I looked at your phone I just though you were acting different" she sighed. "I know babe I was just stressed about work" he said. Liar. I knew it was something else. But I'm just glad he's saying sorry.

"You look amazing tonight" he smiled. "You look alright" I laughed. He pulled me close and our lips softly touched. "Your the best" he said. I leaned in a kissed him again.

At the club I saw Lauren and I was over the moon! We had a dance before getting all the goss and giving her some too. I could see Max watching her from a mile away. I walked up to him. I held his neck while shouting in his ear over the music. "Just ask her out" I said. "She won't bite" I laughed. He kissed my cheek and went up to Lauren.

I felt an arm wrap around me and I realised it was Nath. "Want another drink?" He asked. "Yeah thanks" I said.

* Nathan's POV *

Elle was getting a bit drunk. I must say she is hilarious when she's drunk. She came up to me and started jumping on the couches in the VIP area saying. "We're flying to pandora! And we're gunna meet jake!" She screamed. I looked at Jay and we laughed our heads off. She suddenly came up to me. "Sid!" she said. "Oh my god it's so nice to meet you!" she screamed! Oh my lord. I have to get her home. "Manny and Diego are mean to you but we love you anyways okay?" she asked. "Okay as long as you love me" I said holding her up. "As long as you la la la la la la " she started singing. "I sound like an Indian" she chuckled.

I carried her home where she soon fell asleep. I brought her up to my bed and lay her down. She was so beautiful sleeping. I got undressed and got underneath the covers beside her. I pulled her in close.

I stroked her hair.

"I love you babe. I'm so sorry"

Hope you liked it! Please comment what you think guys! I love hearing your opinions! Probably won't be an update till the weekend sorry! But please comment vote etc. ~ Ellen x