Cuddles and Number 1

* We were all stepping on the bus when someone grabbed my wrist "You can't get away that easily"*

I jumped to see Daniel standing there. He still had a black eye but it wasn't that bad. I pulled my wrist back. I froze. I didn't know what to do. He stared at me. "You can't just leave and not give me a chance to explain." I was about to speak when I got interrupted. "You don't need to explain anything and you don't deserve another chance with her so just leave". It was Tom. He slowly stepped down in front of me. Daniels face dropped when he saw him. "Let her speak for herself" he demanded. Tom looked up at me. "Please ... J just go" I stuttered.

My legs ran onto the bus when I ran into someone. It was Nathan. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head in his chest. " Woah hey Elle" he said. "Don't leave me" I said. "He's outside" ,"who's outside?" He said. " Daniel" I mumbled.

He brought me over to the couch and we say down. He pulled me onto his lap and enveloped me in a hug. I rested my head in his neck. He rested his head on mine and stroked my hair.

Tom came back in. "Elle its okay he's gone, and won't be coming back" he smirked to himself. "What did you do?" I sniffed. He ignored me and walked off.

I fell asleep in Nathan's arms. We all got home and I stayed up for ages.

We all decided to go on a midnight stroll and we found a playground. We were so immature. We ran around of all the things. We had a competition for who could go highest on the swings, you could stay upside down the longest.

I was so thankful to have these boys in my life. They helped me so much especially when I was down.

*few days later*

We couldn't believe it. After doing the school tours, we released 'All Time Low' to the public. Hearing it on the radio was mind blowing.

We got called to the office and we were all shit scared because the last time we saw Jayne we played a joke on her and let's just say it didn't go down well.

We all sat down on the same spinning chairs. I went over and started making myself a cuppa. "Elle make me one please" called Nathan. "Me too" they all said after one another. Sound boys. I shook my head and laughed.

Jayne came in surprisingly happy and we all stared at each other. "So..." She said. "What's the news?" She asked. "You dragged us here at 9 o'clock for a what's the news?!" Max said. "No I'm joking, I actually have very good news". We all went quiet. "TELL US WHAT IT IS!!" I most screamed. Everyone laughed before she said it.

" All Time Low has reached .... NUMBER 1!!!!!" She screamed.

We all started going crazy. Some of us were on the table, some were dancing. Suddenly Siva and Tom grabbed my legs and Max and Nathan took my arms. They started swinging me screaming "number 1 number 1" the let me go and I crashed onto a couch. I laughed then Jay crashed through the door with drinks. " Who's ready to PARRTTYYY?!?" He said. Me and Nathan just laughed. We couldn't drink yet but we knew the rest of them would get smashed.

Wow number 1. Our dream is coming true. Next it's interviews and concerts. Oh my god. It doesn't feel like this is real.

Please comment vote etc. I wasn't sure whether I should continue writing this because I wasn't sure if you guys liked it. Next chapter is a long one and will be up tonight or tomorrow. Please tell me if you want me to continue x ~ Ellen