New assistants and holidays

"We're going to Ibza!" Jayne smiled. She pulled out her flip to film us for Wanted Wednesday. We started going crazy. Literally I jumped on Jays back and he span me around. We started singing Glad you Came at the top of ours lungs.

"Okay guys we're going to film the video so you should get packing" she said. We rushed upstairs I don't think we've been this excited ever. This was a different country and it was hot. Bikini hot. GET IN!!

* Day of Flight *

We had to get a plane at four in the morning. Thanks Jayne. We all stumbled into the car still practically asleep. I had a pillow in my arm and tried to get comfy. It was so annoying I just couldn't get comfortable. I had Max on one side of me and Nathan on the other. "Stop moving" Max moaned. "I can't get comfy" I snapped back. He took my legs and layed them on his lap. Then I took my pillow and leaned it in Nathan's. I was lying on them literally. But I was comfy. Nathan put in his earphones listening to music while he stroked my hair. It helped me drift off to sleep.

When we got there, there were actually some fans. Like Wow. That's dedication. We walked up to them screaming their heads off. "Well I'm awake now" I said. We talked to them for a while when one said "who's that with Jayne?". We shrugged. She turned around. Fuck. She was stunning. She had long straight brown hair, she was tanned, she wore glasses that made her look smart and had amazing curves. I turned to the boys to see they all had their mouths hanging open. Especially Nathan.

I frowned. "Close that mouth" I said connecting his face back together. The fans just left. We walked back inside to Jayne and the mystery girl. "Guys this is my new assistant Gemma" she smiled. "Hi it's so nice to meet you guys" she said in a Scottish accent. She individually greeted us. Normally I can tell what someone is like but her.. She just kinda messed up my senses a bit. She seemed really nice and great to get on with but there was still that part of her you just didn't want to get involved with.

We eventually got on the plane and sat down. It had movies!! I got the window seat and got comfy. Me and Nath shared watching The Lion King. We weren't in first class but it was close enough. We still had people we didn't know around us though.

"AAAAAHHHHH ZEEEEEBEEEEEYYAAAAAAAAA" Nathan yelled at the top of his lungs holding his tea in the air like he was blessing it being born. I put my hands in my face and laughed. "Oh I'm sorry am I embarrassing you?" He said. "Just a little" I laughed. He suddenly stood up and started to sing again. Oh my god. I really hope Jayne got this on the flip. "THE CIRCLE OF TEAA" he sang showing the whole cabin his tea. All the boys randomly stood up and started going along with it. I couldn't stop laughing so hard. I was crying, my tummy was killing me.

He sat back down."now let's watch the movie" he joked. "Awwh my tummy hurts from laughing I swear I almost wet myself "I giggled making it hurt more. "I have that effect one women" he winked. I hit his arm.

************

We stepped off the plane and you could feel the heat. It was amazing. We got a taxi and went to the hotel. It was gorguss, it had a huge pool, wifi and the bathroom... I could just stay in there all day. We all got our own rooms. I got in and practically slumped down on the bed and fell asleep.

I was woken up by someone beside my bed. "I feel bad" they giggled. It was Tom I could just tell. I felt water on the face. I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. Suddenly more people were laughing and someone pulled the bed sheets off me. I huffed as more water was going all over me. "Stoopppp" I moaned which made them laugh more.

We eventually had to work and go film the video. We got the a big penthouse by the sea. Then everyone arrived. I was rushed into hair and makeup and loads of girls were there. "Em what's with all the girls Jayne?" I asked her." Each boy gets a girl in the video not all kissing them but some will" she said. No one better be kissing Nathan. We got out and they started the music.

We started to film and it was amazing. It was like a proper party atmosphere. Then came the time for the boys. Jay finished up his and it was Nathan's go. 'I love you' he mouthed to me. I gently smiled at him. He knew I was uncomfortable. "Okay where's his girl then?" I heard the director on the phone. "Are you joking? ugh okay I'll get someone else" he huffed getting angry. Yes Nathan has no girl. "Okay I need a volunteer who will be Nathan's girl" he shouted.

I hated when he said that. I was his girl. No one else. "I could do it" I smiled. Nathan nodded at him. "Mate she's actually my girlfriend so it would be better" he told him. "I'm sorry I just want someone new and different" he replied. The fuck? "I'll do it" a cute voice appeared from behind a door. Gemma. Fucking knew it. "Get her ready now" he said. She came back out in the skimpiest outfit I've ever seen. I looked her up and down in disgust. I could see Nathan holding his laughter back at me. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. Oh how I could slap her hard. He started to mime the song as she danced around him like he was getting a lap dance. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in close to him. I couldn't believe I was watching this. "And... Cut" he said before he could kiss her. I walked out.

Oh course I was jealous can you blame me? He's with another girl who's way prettier than me and actually looks good with him. It made me feel like I was an ugly weirdo standing there looking like an idiot.

By three in the morning we were finished and really hyper. "That's a wrap" he said. "wooo!! Let's get wasted!!!" Tom yelled. We yelled with him. "Not you two" Jayne said pointing at me and Nath. We just smirked at each other. We all hang around for a while. I glanced over at Nathan to see him with Gemma still in her slut outfit touching his arm and giggling.

"Earth to Elle" a voice said. "Yeah" I said coming back to reality. "What's wrong?" Asked Seev. "Nothing I'm just tired" I said walking back to the hotel alone. I wasn't in the mood for anybody really.

I walked back to the hotel and sat by the pool. I put my feet in the cold water and swashed them around. "Hello stranger" I heard a voice say. "Hi" I turned around to see Nathan. "Why you here by yourself?" he asked. "Just gathering thoughts" I smiled. He nudged me. "About what?" , "certain people" I said nudging him back. "I know you didn't like the scene earlier with Gemma" he said. "I just didn't like seeing her all over you" I sighed.

"I know, how about you let me get all over you then" he winked. "Hahah in your dreams" I joked. "You've let me before" he smirked. "Come on" he said getting up. I took his hand and pulled him back down. Whoops. He splashed into the water bring me down with him into it. It was freezzzinngg!!!

"You little minx" he said pulling me towards him. I giggled.

"Promise me something" I said. "promise me you'll stay with me forever, and if you don't you won't end up with someone like her" I said looking down. "That's never going to happen, I'll always be with you" he said lifting me around his waist. He brought me to the side of the pool and leaned me against it. "You're beautiful" he whispered kissing my head. I giggled to myself. "You're so cute" he laughed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss got deeper as he traced his hands up my thigh. He slowly kissed up my jaw to my ear. He dragged his teeth along my earlobe and then started to suck my neck.

"I think we should go to bed" he said. I moaned without his touch.We got out. Luckily I had a towel. I suddenly heard my phone buzz. It was mum calling me again. "Hello?" , "Elle?"

"Yeah hey mum". She sounded worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's your dad"

Longer chapter tomorrow! Promise!! So I've planned out how this will end :( but if you guys want a sequel can be written ;) please tell me what you think! Do you like Gemma? Comment and vote! ~Ellen x