Bathroom Buddies and Black eyes

**I got home and went straight into the bathroom. There was a huge purple/blue bruise on my cheek and blood was dropping from my mouth. I cleaned it up the best I could but the bruise was still showing. "Elle?" a voice said. Shit. What am I suppose to say?**

I turned around to see Max standing there. "Fuck Elle what happened babe?", "n..nothing" I said barely getting out words. "Elle... You have a huge bruise on your face and blood around your mouth" he said rubbing the blood off my mouth. "He hit me Max" I said while tears started streaming down my face.

Before he could say anything I was balling my eyes out. "Sshhhh shhhh Elle babe, don't worry your alright now okay? You don't have to see him ever again. He's going to pay for what he's done.". He pulled me close into a hug as we both sat on the bathroom floor. I rested my head on his shoulder while he stroked my hair.

*knock knock*

Tom walked in."hey you alright guys?" ,"are you all here?". "Yeah the others are outside" he's said."tell them to come in"I said and they all slowly walked in taking glances at my face.

We all were sat down on the floor. I was still cuddled up to Max. "Elle went over to Daniels and he eh....hit her" he stuttered. All their faces dropped. "What?! Why did he do that?" Jay asked raising him voice. "Shhhh... I told him about us moving to the apartment and he just flipped" I said. I got emotional and starting crying again. Jay came and sat down on the other side of me and put his head on my shoulder. I sniffed and Siva and he rubbed his thumb on my hand while Nathan came over and ran his hand up and down my leg.

Tom just sat there looking really angry.

*ding dong*

The door opened and I could hear my mum "oh Daniel hi I think she's upstairs." I could hear him coming up the stairs. "No no no no no" I said jumping up and practically falling into the shower. Pulled across the curtain and sat down.

The door opened. "Oh hi by any chance have you seen Elle?" He asked. "Why should we tell you?! After what you did to her you should be in jail." Tom said getting angry. "You must be the bandmates .... You know what I couldn't give a fuck what you think! If anything I'm trying to save Elle. This band isn't going to make it anywhere, she should be thankful to me in her life." He growled. "You fucking prick" Tom yelled and BOOM! I heard a smack and I whimpered.

Nathan climbed in beside me and pulled me into his chest. I pressed my eyes shut. "It's okay Elle shhh... He's gone everything's okay" he whispered .

I felt a different sort of comfort with the boys. We got on so well and they're always there for me. I never felt that way with Daniel. At least he's gone now. Hopefully

please tell what you think :) comment vote and all the rest