Moving Out /moving in

Hope you liked the last one. This chapter consists more of getting to know the lads more! Hope you like and please comment your opinions! :)

It had been a few days since everything with Daniel. We told the police. My mum helped me the most. She knew exactly what to do when I was in a state like this.

*2 days later*

I had packed everything. Clothes,furniture , music things and beds sheets and all that. Today was the day, the day I left my mum to move in with my 5 bandmates.

I started labelling the boxes when my mum walked in, you could already see the tears forming in her eyes. "You'll call me the minute you get there ya?" She asked sitting down beside me on the floor. "Course I will mum but it's just down the road". She sighed and carried on packing.

*beep beep* the horn off the car made me jump. They're here. I grabbed my bag and opened to the door to see Jay just about to knock. "Hey flat mate" he said giving me a hug. I'm sorry but out of all the boys his hugs were the best. "You excited?" I asked pulling away. "Defiantly but not looking forward to the unpacking especially Tia". Tia? "Who's Tia?" , "my lizard" he winked. I nodded "oh my god no! Not in that way I mean an actual animal lizard" he said being over dramatic. "I'm not that dirty minded Jay I knew you meant an anaimal" I laughed. He helped me with the boxes and we got into the car.

Next Stop Nathan

We had to go to the bloody train station to pick him up. He lives in Glouster so he takes the train. I think he things were probably going to be delivered though. I hope.

His annoying train was late so me and Jay decided to make a sign out of cardboard from left overs boxes. We wrote in huge letters BABY NATH WELCOME HOME .

We stood like idiots for ages until he finally came off the train we started to jump up and down until he saw us. I jumped in Jays back and screamed "NATHAN!!" Which caught his attention then pointed at the sign which Jay was holding. He looked so embarrassed I'm surprised he even came up to us.

"Hello" he smiled giving me a hug. I smiled back. Somehow I just got really shy around him. "Alright mate" he said to Jay as they did their weird man hug thing. He actually did have like two boxes which had little things in them but a massive suitcase, it probably had all his clothes.

We got in the car and started to drive to the apartment. We turned on the radio when a familiar song came on.

* And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to call back at your door*

"Ohhh look it Elle's native country song" Jay said in his Irish accent which was pretty good if I'm honest. Nathan just chuckled to himself in the back. We all started singing along and didn't realise until the end Nathan room a video of us singing.

* da da da da , da da da da , da da da da, da da da da, da da dum d dum d dum da da da *

We laughed for ages. Until we finally got the the flat. It had 3 stories. It looked so cool we walked inside carrying our boxes to see Max, Tom and Siva lying on the couch with boxes all over the ground. "Ye took your time" Siva said. "It was Nathan's fault his train was late and he insisted we give him a lift" I laughed. "WHAT?!NO!!" Nathan defended dropping his mouth. "It's right he bullied me into it" Jay said bowing his sad as he started to fake cry. We all just laughed and started unpacking our things.

My room was on the same floor as Jays and we also got the bathroom floor.YES!!! When all of my stuff was done I went in to check on Jay who was trying to build Tia's cage. "I give up " he sighed. "It's to hard and complicated, it's too much for my brain to handle" he said making a sad face. We asked Max to come and help. He had it done in a jiff. "And neither of you could do this" he questioned. We looked and the ground and nodded. "No wonder, you would never be good carpenters anyway." He laughed.

That night we all stayed up watching movies. I dosed off during the fourth one. I heard a voice "Elle? Elle? you fell asleep... Come on it's time for bed" I didn't want to move so I just curled into a ball. "You lazy thing come on" I heard as they lifted me up bridal style. They smelled amazing. God I sound weird. Elle stop this is your band/flat mate. They tucked me into bed and kissed my forehead. Who was it?! I fell fast asleep.

Packing and moving really does wear you out.