Number ones and first fights

"I have very good news" she said.

We all stared blankly at her.

"GLAD YOU CAME IN NUMBER ONE!!!!" she screamed. We all screamed. Another number one. I knew it felt like what happened with All Time Low I can't believe it's happening again.

We all had a huge hug and went out for drinks. I can't even remember what happened but I got really drunk.

***********

I've been studying a lot recently. I have my tests coming up and I need to pass. What if I can't be a singer forever? I'll need something to fall back on like business or something.

I actually haven't seen the boys a lot because I stay in my room but I'm not really bad I do come down when I've done enough.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen to get lunch. "Hello stranger" Max said giving me a hug. "Hi" I smiled. "How's it going?" He asked. "Good I'll be done soon then I have to do the test" I moaned. "Why is life so stressful?" I sighed. He pulled me into another hug. "Oh teenagers are so moany" he laughed. I huffed. "Don't worry your not as bad as Nath" he smiled.

"Speak of the devil" Max said as Nath walked in. "Look who's down" he smiled pulling me into his chest. "Hi" I smiled. He kissed my head. "Are you done yet?" he asked. "Not yet" I sighed. He squeezed me tighter. I could tell something was wrong with him.

I went back up for a while. Ugh. Yay study again. Maths theorems. The theorem of Pythagoras.

It went on and on for ages. Until I realised it was nearly 8 and I hadn't eaten. I ran down the stairs. The boys were all jumping around. "What is going on?" I said. "ITS NUMBER ONE AGAIN! This week! Again!!" Tom screamed. "Oh my god" I jumped up and down and everyone started being soppy again. I went into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. "what you doing?" I heard Nathan say. "I'm eating a sandwich?" I said. "I can see that" he laughed. "Aren't you coming out?" he asked. "Where's everyone going?" ,"Out for the number one" he said looking at me weirdly. "I might just give it a miss I need to study" I said.

I started to walked back upstairs and he followed me. "Are you serious Elle? You've been doing this for the past week why do you need to do it so much?" He huffed. "Because I have tests Nath I actually need to pass them" . "You don't need to pass you have a job" he said. Oh my god. "Nathan what if I'm not a singer for the rest of my life then what am I going to do?" I said frowning at him. He looked so stunned. "You don't need a job to fall back on! your super talented you don't need another job?" he said. "I just want to at least pass and I'm behind already because I've been doing this" I said raising my voice. "So your blaming the band?" He said doing the same. "I'm not blaming the band I'd pick this over everything I just have to do these exams! Why can't you respect that?!" I shouted. "If the band is so important to you over everything then why is an exam going before it? Elle I haven't seen you in a whole fucking week because you've been in your room studying for a bunch of exams you don't need to do" he screamed.

I couldn't do it. Could he not just except I'm going to do them? I need to do these. Even if I did do them is feel like an idiot if I failed! "Go off and celebrate your number one" I sassed slamming the door of my room.

I sat down at my desk. I burst out crying. He was right. I'm putting something that I don't need over the people I love and him. I haven't seen him a fucking week because of it. But I just needed to do them and I don't get why he can just respect that.

I could hear the boys leaving downstairs. I had a shower and got ready for bed. I wasn't tired. I went over to my keyboard and started to play a song that reminded me of when me and Nathan weren't dating.

"A drop in the ocean,

A change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together,

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,

But I'm holding you closer than most,

Cause' you are my heaven"

I sang while my hands danced along the keyboard.

I got tired and lay down in bed. Alone. I missed him already. I can't help I love him too much to hurt him.

Then I heard the door creek open but I just ignored it. It does that sometimes. Until the covers moved beside be and someone cuddled up next to me. Nathan. Why wasn't he gone?! He went out didn't he?

I turned and faced him. "I'm sorry" he said. "I know you love the band and it means everything to you but I can see you also want an education before you leave" he said. "I'm sorry too, I didn't need to study this much I should have came and seen you more.... I missed you" I said. "I missed you too" he smiled.

"Come on!" He said getting out of bed. "What?" I mumbled. "We're going on a walk" he smiled. "But I'm in my pyjamas". "So come on it doesn't matter" he said taking my hand. We walked out the door and walked down the road until we got to the park where we had our first date. "I remember this" I smiled. We went to the playground and I climbed onto the monkey bars. "How are you so flexible?" he laughed. "I did gymnastics" I winked. "Hmm... That's interesting" he winked back. I laughed it off. That dirty boy. I put my legs in between them and hang upside down. My hair hanging down aswell. "I'm related to Tarzan that's why I'm amazing at this" I laughed. Nathan took a picture and tweeted it .

@NathanTheWanted The others are out getting pissed but this seems like more fun ;) p.s Elle is convinced she's related to Tarzan :p (picture)

We walked home and got through the door. Nathan closed the door behind me and pushed me against it. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. We backed up still kissing and made our way to the sitting room. My hands roamed his hair while his hands were making their way down my body. He lay me down on the couch...

( you make up the rest not me) hahaha ;)

Hope you liked it guys please comment what you think and vote! Sorry it's late I'm just finishing it off before going to bed! ~Ellen x