Promises big teddys and surprises

Should I reply? I don't know.

I got down stairs when my phone started ringing. Shit. Please don't be him, please don't be him.

Dad:

Phew!

"Hello?", "Hey love!" he said sounding overjoyed. "Hey Dad I'm just getting ready to leave" I smiled to the phone. "About that love...." Fuck. Here we go. Bet you it has something to do with Lucy, my dad's partner. "Lucy got me a surprise trip to San Francisco so I'm sorry I won't be there. I'm so sorry Elle but I can get research about my book there and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity". Told you. I sighed. "It's okay Dad we can organise it a different time yeah?" , "Of course sweetie, I love you I'll talk to you soon." He said. "Bye" I said hanging up.

I missed him so much. I slid myself down against the wall and tried to hold back the tears. Until I heard Max coming down the stairs. "Hey babe you alright?" he asked swinging around the bannister. "Yeah grand you?" I said getting up off the floor. "Are you sure? You seem sad, I heard you on the phone to someone? Is everything okay?" he asked rubbing my ear. "Yeah I'm just not going home this weekend. My dad is busy so I'm going to go a different time" I said trying to smile.

I didn't know whether I should tell Nathan about that text? He would probably get angry. I didn't want to fake date this guy. I don't even know him and I just want to be with Nathan.

I went upstairs to see Nathan about to go into the shower. "Hey you" he said. "Hiya" I smiled. "I'm eh.. Not going home anymore my dad's busy so I'm all yours for the weekend" I said bowing my head. "Awh I'm sorry babe, don't worry we can do loads" he said smiling while cupping my face. "I'm gunna have a shower... Would you like to join me?" He winked. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands wrapped around my waist. We kissed passionately as our tongues collided with one another. We backed up towards the bathroom. I pulled away. "I think I feel clean enough thanks" I winked walking into my room. He huffed and I saw his mouth drop as I walked away. Hahaha sorry for teasing you Nath!

I straighten my hair and put on some makeup. I was in a stringy white vest top with a navy blue loose pants that were elasticated around my waist and came in and my ankles. What do you call those?

Suddenly I heard people at the door so I opened it. Tom was standing there with a thin blonde haired girl who was absolutely gorguss! Well done Tom! They were kissing but immediately pulled away when I opened the door. "Hey" Tom said blushing. "Morning, who's this?" I said looking at the girl who was blushing. "I'm Kelsey" she smiled. "Ah the famous Kelsey, Tom doesn't shut up about you" I laughed.

Jay came down the stairs screaming "I WANNA GO TO A FUNFAIR WHOS COMING?!?", Literally everyone chorused 'yes' except Kelsey. "Do you wanna come?" I asked her. "Sure, if that's okay.", "I'd love you to come" Tom blushed. "Okay see you later then!" I said going back inside.

*later that day*

I was making myself a cuppa when some arms wrapped around my hips. "I don't like it when you tease me" Nathan said as his chin leaned into the crook in my neck. "Awh I'm sorry Nath" I said picking up the tea bag. "You owe me" he whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes. "You look amazing by the way" he said kissing down my neck making me moan. He slid his hands down my tummy into my pants and down my sides. I held back my moan but whimpered instead. I slapped his hands back. "Stop it you..." I said picking up my cup of tea. "Wanna make me one?" He smiled. "No because you're teasing me! I huffed.

We all got in the car to go to the funfair. Kelsey looked amazing. Ugh. Her and Tom were so cute. Tom told her about me and Nathan so everything was okay.

We got to a game where you fish out the ducks with a hook and depending on the colour at the bottom of it decided your prize. Nathan played and won a HUGE pink teddy bear. "There you go babe" he said giving it to me. I almost fell down.

We then decided to go on the Ferris wheel. We and Nathan got to the top and I adored the view. "This is amazing" I said. Nathan placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a deep kiss. "Elle?" he asked. "Yeah?" I smiled. "I have something for you" he smiled. He pulled out a small blue velvet box. I gasped. What? no! "Woah no Elle it's not what your thinking" he chuckled. "It's a promise ring because I promise to care and protect you as long you will do the same" he said watching me. "I love it " I said as he out it on my finger. We cuddled for ages. "I love it so much Nath " I smiled. "I'm glad you like it, we'll always be together even if we have to fake date other people." He said smiling while leaning into a kiss.

We got home and rushed in the door. I got into my room and collapsed on the bed. There was a knock. "Come in" I said. Nathan walked in, in just his boxers. "Why hello" I said laughing. He jumped on top of me so I couldn't move. "Nath, get off me" I moaned. "No I'm comfy" he mumbled. "Well I can't breath" I said as I pushed him off me. I got into my pjs and went back to see him on his phone leaning on his side. I cuddled up beside and leaned my head on his shoulder. He smiled and took a picture of us smiling and then another one of me kissing his cheek. "I love them" I said. "I do too, I want to put them up and show everyone your my girl" he said pulling me closer to his body. Those words. Those two words. 'My girl'. I could melt.

We fell fast asleep beside him.

The next morning we were called to Jaynes office . We got in the car and when we got in, I got a coffee and headed for her office.

I opened the door and then I saw something I really didn't want to see

"Fuck"

Hope you all like it! Please comment and tell me what you think! I hope you guys are enjoying it! I'm open to opinions so please tell me what you think :) ~ Ellen