Football games and panic attacks

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache ever!

Then it got worse :

The beautiful sound of banging pots and pans. "Time to get up you two, it's nearly 1 o'clock and we are playing in the charity football game!!" Max screamed as they all cheered behind him. I covered my face and slammed it into the pillow.

They left and we both stayed for a couple of minutes until Nathan pulled the covers off the bed. I moaned. He laughed. I could feel him just staring at me and then I realised I was just in my underwear. "Stop staring at my butt" I said into the pillow.

He suddenly grabbed my feet and pulled them back. I yelped then he grabbed my waist and lifted me up. We smiled at each other. My legs were around his waist and his hands were resting on my bare back. Our heads were leaned against each other's. "I can't play football" I said. "You can be a cheerleader" he smiled. I laughed and leaned down and kissed him. "Do you even watch football?" he asked. "Yeah my family support Man city but I don't really care" I shrugged. "Okay well you're ditching you're family now and support Man United with me" he laughed kissing my cheek.

We got to the stadium and Jayne was waiting for us. "Okay boys your changing room is that way" she said pointing to a room. "Elle come with me" she smiled. Nath kissed my forehead and went with the boys.

*******************

You're kidding me. They put me in a cheerleading outfit. You could practically see my bum. They pulled my hair back into pigtails and gave me Pom-poms! "Jayne are you serious?" I asked walking up to her. She burst out laughing. "Great" I sighed. "Awwh no love you look so cute" she said. "Can you do any tricks by any chance? You can cheer for the boys" she asked. Ugh no the past has come back. "Yeah I used to do gymnastics so ..." ,"Great!!" Kill me now.

I could see the boys in their gear out on the pitch. I can't go out there. FUCK!

Nooo. I heard Jay whistle at me 'wit woo' and I felt like crawling into a ball. Tom came in to me "come on let's go" he said laughing. He picked me up over his shoulder and I screamed. He put me down and I froze. I tried to run back but he pulled me back. They all came over. "Awwh we have our very own cheerleader" Max laughed." Shut up I want to go home" . They got called back and Nathan held back. "I think you look really sexy" he winked.

They started playing ATL and I started jumping around interacting with the crowd. "How do you get up from an all time low?" I started jumping and everyone joined in.

"You look gorguss" I heard someone whisper behind me. It was John. "Oh ...hi" I said. "We're going out later" he said winking. Ew. He hugged me. I had to go with it. I could feel Nathan's eyes burning the back of me. He looked down at me "do I get a kiss?" He said being smart. I let go of him. "Nope" I said flicking my hair into his face. "We're going to a club! be ready for 9!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes. "Jayne said you have to go!"

When the boys were done Nathan came back over to me. "What did he want?" he asked. "He's taking me out tonight to a club" I said rolling my eyes. "Why did you flick your hair in his face?" He laughed. "He wanted me to kiss him and I said no" I smiled. He leaned his head down to me. "Nath we cant" I whispered. "But I can do this" he said lifting me up and spinning me around. He put me back down. "Nicely!!" He said sticking up his thumbs. "Nicely" I said nodding and smiling like an idiot. He high fived me and ran back.

It was 9. I got dressed up. John texted me he was outside and I walked out. He was standing at the car. "Well don't you look lovely" he said. I could already smell the drink off his breath. "Don't hold your breath" I said. He hit my bum. Oh my god your kidding. We got the club and got a drink. He just talked to his friends the whole time. I was talking to some random girls who were fans so it was good. "Let's go dance" he said grabbing my hand. He pulled me close to him and was holding my butt again. I moved his hands to my back and said "don't touch me there".

Suddenly his friends crowded around us. "Look at this" one said. "I like this one John I bet she's good in bed" he said smacking my butt. "Don't touch me" I said. Then another grabbed my hand. "Don't touch me!" I shouted pulling it back. They all stepped closer.

I couldn't breathe. I started shaking thinking they were going to hurt me. I burst through them and ran to the bathroom. I started crying. I couldn't breathe still. I rang Nathan. "Hello?" , "N ... N Nath?" , "Elle what's wrong? Where are you?" , "A a at the club we went to the other night... I I'm scared Nath please please come get me" I stuttered. "Where are you in the club babe?" ,"in the bathroom" I said my voice still shaking. "I'm coming babe don't worry!" he said and I hung up.

That's when John came in. "No please don't..." I shook. "It's okay, I won't hurt you" he said. He came closer and lifted me up. Suddenly he pinned me up against the wall. "Stop.. STOP!" I said trying to push him away. "Come on, I know you like it" he said kissing my neck. "Get off me!" I screamed. He covered my mouth. "If you scream I'll hurt you" he whispered. He started to undo my dressed when my instincts kicked in and I kicked him where it hurts. I ran for the door when I crashed into someone. Thank god it was Nathan. "Woah, Elle?" He said. I grabbed him and starting crying. "Babe shhh" he said. "They were touching me and then I called and he came in and started doing It again and said he would hurt me if I screamed" I sobbed. I started to have a panic attack and Nathan brought me home.

He brought me up to bed. He cuddled up to me and I held him tight. "Don't let me leave again" I whispered. "You're staying with me love, I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you. He will never touch you again" he whispered back. "We're telling Jayne tomorrow okay? But now get some sleep babe" he said kissing my forehead.

We can't tell Jayne. What if he comes back and threatens me? I don't think I can do it.

Thanks for reading! This was a big chapter! Please comment what you think! Vote fan etc . :) ~ Ellen x