I'm Glad You Came

Today we were going to the radio stations to release Glad You Came. To be honest I was nervous. I just had a good feeling about it.

We had to get up so fucking early. 7am.

*beep beep beep beep*

"Ugghhh" I moaned. I got dressed and made myself some wheetabix. All my coco pops were gone. I will find who ate them.

Tom came strolling in all dressed and had a bowl of MY coco pops in his hands. "Morning sunshine" he joked. Yes I love mornings. Not. "Nice coco pops there" I said. "Oh shit yeah about that see there was barely any left and ..." "Your buying me a new box" I interrupted. "Okay" he huffed. Don't steal my coco pops.

We were all in the car ready to go. First we were going to BBC Radio one. We got in and Max and Nathan decided to do the interview. They both had a go at saying " Hi this is ... From The Wanted and here is our brand new song called Glad You Came". Then they played it. Ahhh the nerves man.

"Man I got goosebumps" I said looking at my arms. The song ended and Tom went crazy stomping his feet under the table until he stubbed his toe. "Ow". We laughed then went to Capital fm. Except bloody Max and Nathan were late so we had to go on without them.

The whole thing went great we answered fan questions and played the song.

It was different. I felt like really happy about kinda like with All Time Low. The fans were going mental for it. Let's just see what happens I guess.

*next day*

We were doing a gig and it was for a pretty big crowd. I was bricking it. We got on the bus and I was wrecked. We had to get up early again and then do sound check then the gig. I was having my cuppa when I turned to see Nath sitting on the couch. "Hiya" I said. "Hiya" he said mocking my voice. I sat down beside him. "I don't sound like that" I said hitting him. "I don't sound like that" he said doing it again. I huffed and he pulled me into his chest. Then I may have fallen asleep. Yeah I did.

I was woken up by kisses being planted on my head. I loved when he did that. "Come on you lazy lump" he said. I got up and yawned. We got off the bus and went into our green room. I logged onto twitter and tweeted.

@ElleTheWanted excited for our gig today! But nervous at the same time... Ahhhh 🙈

Then I noticed something in my mentions.

@JayTheWanted @NathanTheWanted @ElleTheWanted it's not even that early but the babies are very tired (picture)

It was a picture of me cuddled into Nathan. My head on his chest and his head was leaning on mine. Heehee. God I don't even remember.

Then I saw another one:

@NathanTheWanted @ElleTheWanted my beautiful cuddle buddy is very tired after yesterday :( but she's saving up her energy for out gig tonight! #nelleistired

It was a selfie of me on his chest and him above me making a kissy face. Oh that boy.

I just laughed and then tweeted

@ElleTheWanted everyone please stop taking pictures of me sleeping... I'm getting a bit creeped out :p x

We did our sound check then It was time to get ready. I went to hair and makeup where they made me look presentable and then it was time to go.

We all stood around in a circle. "Okay guys let's not mess up" Max joked. "What a great way to make us less nervous" Jay laughed. "They're a good crowd let's do Jayne proud" Tom said. And we had a group hug.

We walked out everyone screaming and shouting ready to go. Then we started.

**********

That was the best show ever. Singing and jumping up and down with the crowd like wow I can't believe it.

When we got off stage it was even better. Nath gave me a kiss and we walked down the steps to see Jayne. "That was amazing guys!!" She said. We all smiled.

"I have very good news"

Sorry late update! So basically this book is going to end when TW make it in America and sign to Scooter. Then depending how it ends... Might go for a second book? Yeah? No? We'll see ;) please comment what you think and vote :) ~Ellen x