Epilogue

Liz POV
I whipped out my phone, texting Sean.
"You still like me right?" I was waiting eagerly for his reply, my nerves killing me.
"Liz! There you are! Its starting soon!" My best friend Quinn rushed over, looking as gorgeous as ever. She helped to arrange my dress and looked as if she was examining my face.
"Thank you Quinn."

"You look beautiful Lizzy." My grandma said as she hugged me. She grasped my hands
"Oh don't look so nervous! Smile! You look beautiful!"
"Thank you grandma. I love you" I said as I bent down and gave her a small peck on her cheek.
"I'll be heading to my seat now." She said as she gently pat my hand before leaving me alone with Quinn, behind the big giant wooden door.
"You're one lucky girl Liz!" Quinn squealed excitedly.
I chuckled at her response. All of a sudden, I saw the big wooden doors infront of me open and I could feel my heart pound wildly in my chest.
This is it. This is the moment I've been waiting for.
Just as I practiced, I started walking.
All my fears, worries and doubts melted away the moment my eyes landed on Sean's.
His eyes was fixated on mine, widening ever so slightly.
As cliché as it may seem, the people around us, just disappeared as I walked towards him. All I could hear was the music and all I could see was him. He looked very handsome standing there in his tuxedo, his hair combed neatly. I could tell he was nervous as his habit of wringing his hand never changed. Even after 7 years.

As I reached the alter, everyone took their seats. I was nervous to say the least, but I felt more at ease, staring at Sean.

He leaned slightly towards me
"Did you really have to ask that question?" He smirked playfully, referring to the text I had sent him before.

"We're getting married, Sugar Lips" He rolled his eyes. My eyes widened at the nickname that I hadn't heard for so long.

"Just making sure Playboy." I rolled my eyes and smiled, feeling quite embarrassed at myself.

When it was finally time for us to exchange vows and rings, I felt my heart speed up again.

Sean nervously took the mike.
"Hey Liz." He smiled and gently took my hand in his.
"I still remember when I stole your first kiss right in school." He chuckled in embarrassment.
"And I remember how you kicked me where the sun doesn't shine right after." Everyone started laughing and I too started chuckling, thinking back on how much I wanted to punch him.
"Not sure if we could have children now but, what I really want to say is, I'm the luckiest guy ever to be able to steal your first kiss and I'm so happy that I am your last. I promise that for the rest of our lives, I will take care of you and love you. I will make pizza for you until you get sick of pizza. I will take care of you, in sickness or in health. If you need someone to drag into a haunted house, I will be more than willing, no matter how much I hate haunted houses. I love you" by the time his speech ended, I was almost in tears. I wiped them away, laughing a little. I squeezed his hand, silently telling him how sweet those words are.

"Sean Henderson, the infamous Player of our highschool days , I'm glad you stole my first kiss. I'm glad that it was you. I'm glad that you were there with me for the past few years, always so patient and caring yet so annoyingly childish. Thank you for bringing out that slightly wild side to me, even before I knew I loved you. I promise that I will make pizzas for you too, in all shapes and sizes, breakfast lunch and dinner. I promise you that I will love you and take care of you, in sickness or in health. I really hope your family jewels are still working because I really want a family with you. Thank you for the many years of joy and laughter you have already brought. I love you too."

With vows exchanged, rings exchanged,
"You may now kiss the bride" was probably the most anticipated words for the both of us.

We smiled and immediately sealed our marriage with a kiss.

Okay okay! I know! Much cringe but I'm hopeless when it comes to writing about weddings because as you can probably tell, I'm very much unmarried. Hehe
But jokes aside, thank you once again to everyone that has shown support one way or another. This book was a wild ride and I greatly enjoyed writing each and every chapter and I really do read each and every one of the comments !! And I really enjoy doing so!
Thank you :))))))))

Psps: I most probably would go back and edit some of the chapters bc I feel there wasn't much development to the characters and plot :(( what do you guys think? :0000