2: The plan

Chapter 2: The Plan

The next morning at about 9:30, all the boys were up and dressed comfortably. As I walked down stairs, the lovely smell of bacon, eggs, potatoes, and much more lingered through the air. When I get to the bottom, Liam linked his arm through mine again like last night and walked me to the table.

"Thank you," I said to Liam as we unlinked our arms.

Louis pulled out my chair for me to sit in. "Good morning love, have a great night sleep?" Louis said with a huge grin on his face.

"Ya, it was actually quite peaceful!" I replied because I knew once I got stated, I would not be getting much sleep as I was seeking true love.

Zayn had already planted himself at the table next to me with his feet up on the nice marble table from which we would be eating from, plus he has a piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth.

“Oh my god Zayn get your dirty ass feet off the table.” I snapped at him and pushed his feet. First f all I do not like feet and to second of all to put them on a table is extremely rude.

"Almost done?" I shouted to Harry and Niall.

They both walked over and put cute little portions of food on my plate then they went straight to Niall's plate. Oh Niall and his food! Our plates were filled with food as we dug in.

"Wow this food is amazing, I didn't know men could be such great cooks." I smiled as I held a piece of bacon in my right hand.

"We're not that great of cooks my love, this is just the easy stuff." Louis winked at me as I smiled back at him.

"So what's the plan for today?" Harry asked with a mouth full of food.

After I swallowed I said "Don't talk with your mouth full silly, you might choke!"

He gave me a pouty look, smiled, and said okay.

We’re going to do something where we get to know each other.” I said excitedly.

"Well first everyone has to get to know each other." Liam spoke up, "But we kind of already know each other."

"Really how? "I asked in a puzzled look.

"Well Amethyst the thing is…”

"Yes Liam, just spit it out." I said.

"We are band mates, we have our own band called One Direction," said Liam.

I was so surprised, none of them looked familiar and I had never heard of the name One Direction for a band before. For a few minutes the room fell completely silent as I thought to myself and the others finished eating breakfast.

Gah, had I been living under a rock or something to not have known the name of one of the most famous bands all around the world? Boy did I feel like an idiot. Hmm… I guessed since they all knew each other we couldn’t do the things I had planned for today so I hoped they would forget about the whole bonding thing I brought up a few moments ago. After I thought to myself for a long time, Harry broke the silence. "We will explain everything over our big bonding extravaganza; we're still going to do that right?"

I thought to myself real quick...  Aw crap, he remembered. Hmm, what can we do today, I hesitated to answer Harry's question, "Of course we are Harry."

Those words kind of just stuttered out of my mouth, but good thing none of them noticed. "It's not really a big extravaganza though. Let's clean up the kitchen while I think about the new plan."

Liam and I did dishes while Niall tried dumping the food into the trash but ended up eating the left overs. Louis cleaned the counters, Harry cleaned the table, and Zayn had fallen asleep sitting at the table. When the kitchen was clean, the boys all stared at me waiting for me to speak. "

“Okay, this is what the plan is for today . . .  AN ALL-DAY BARBECUE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: There you have it chapter 2. I know its short and lame right now but it will get better I promise! :) Enjoy!!! ( Editing by: panderbearwolf )

The Bacheloretteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें