7: First dates with the others

Chapter 7

NIIALLLLLLL . . . .. . 

I scream as I suddenly slip on some applesauce on the floor in the kitchen. Niall appears in the doorway looking at me and he just starts laughing and then calls the other boys to come see. I had applesauce everywhere! In my shirt, on my feet, even in my hair. The other boys come racing to the door way as soon as they hear Niall call for them. When they see me they start laughing as well.

I say to them, "Hey you think this is funny guys? . . . Come help me up Niall,"

As Niall walks closer to help me up he puts his arm out to help me up  and I quietly say "Here I will show you something funny,"  The moment Niall's hand clamps on to mine I yank him down and start smearing applesauce all over him as well.

A few seconds later all 5 boys and I are in the kitchen dumping food on each other and having an epic food fight. 

Food is splattered all around the entire room. We're going to have fun cleaning this up later. I suddenly feel a liquidy substance go down my top and I shudder. 

I turn to look at Harry who's eyes are huge, "He did it!" he says pointing at Louis who was about to throw a handful of cooked noodles at Zayn.

Louis looks at me, "What did I do?" 

I turn and grimace at Harry, "Oh, it's on!" I say.

 I move over to him as fast as possible and tackle him to the floor. "Do you regret sending that liquid down my top now?" I press his face against the cold floor.

"Yes, I'm sorry," he manages to muffle out. I release him slowly and he tackles me back so I'm on the floor, and asks me, "Are you sorry for tackling me?"

"Nah, not a bit," I wink pushing him off of me. It was actually quite easy...a lot easier than I thought actually.

I stand up and wiped off my outfit before walking back to my room. A smirk crossing my face at the fact that I'm stronger than Harry Styles. I walk into my room and start to strip out of the outfit when there's a knock at the door.

"Um, I'm a little busy!" I shout. They knock again. "Fine! I'm coming!" I put on a robe and walk to the door. 

"Hey, I just wanted to," Niall says pausing, "see how you enjoyed the pie," he asks.

"What pie?" I ask him with a confused expression. Just then he presses a pie to my face and starts laughing. "Niall Horan, you are a dead man!"

"Crap!" he says turning and sprinting away from me quickly. I don't bother chasing him since all I have on is this little robe.

I go back to my room, close the door and walk into the bathroom to wash off the cream in the shower. The warm water feels calming. I decide to go ahead and change into some PJ's before doing anything else. Then I lay down in my bed and drift off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up a small smile crosses my face as I remember last night. Today was another date though, except this time I had two. I walk down the stairs yelling at the boys to wake up and come down so I can tell them who the next date is with. They come down the stairs one at a time and take a seat in front of me. 

"So who is it today?" Zayn asks groggily.

"Okay...today...hmm," I say trying to pick out the two dates for today. "Niall and Louis, today's your two's day." 

"Okay, whenever we decide who will have you what time we will let you know." Niall says smiling.

I nod my head and dismiss them before walking to my room once again. I turn on some music as I wait. It turns Demi Lovato's song Give Your Heart A Break my favorite song. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and I walk to get it.