Week 2- Date: Zayn

A/N: This update is for you guys getting me to over 100 reads on each chapter on this book! I love you all LOTS!!!

Chapter 12

It was a new day, a new week. Time to go on more dates and get to know the boys better.

Luckily i will get to choose the dates this week. I already have my order made up so its time to get the gang together in the living room.

"Hey can everyone come to the living room please i have some important business to address." I yell across the entire house.

"Wow sound professional enough." Harry winked as he strolled towards the couches.

Niall just comes in and sits down with a half eaten bagel in his mouth.

Liam smiles and tells me how he loved how sophisticated i sounded.

Then yet a again Zayn was sound asleep.

After i go get him. the meeting started.

"Well that was a pretty good end to a pretty good week. Louis is a special guy for doing that for you Zayn. And I'm proud of the boys I'm seeing in front of me. Now off to business. Last week you guys chose the date spot this week i get to choose! Ohh goody! The order i have decided is Zayn Tuesday.

Harry is Wednesday, Niall is Thursday and Liam is Friday."

"Today we just hang out like normal people. anyone up for some swimming?"

Little did i know Liam, Harry, and Niall already had there swimsuits on.Meanwhile Zayn fell asleep on the couch.

Harry scooped me off the couch carried me to the door, Niall opened the door, then all 3 jumped and threw me in the pool.

"Ahhhh not my clothes you losers." i say sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Ehh what does it matter you can wash them" Niall nudges me and smiles.

Then Harry splashes me. "Na Na Na Na boo boo you cant get me little miss doesn't wanna get her clothes wet."

Harry taunts me spinning in circles on a tube. "You know that's it I'm coming for you Harry."

I took off my shirt and shorts so i was only in my bra and underwear. Liam and Niall went over and held his tube still while i jumped in and attacked him makeing him fall off.

"hahah sucka" i taunt back when we get above water and i high five Liam and Niall.

We get out for a bit and I lay out and tan while the others messed around some more, took naps, and brought out food to share.

Before we knew it it was night time. During the middle of the day Zayn came to join us. That night was so beautiful out we decided to make another fire.

We still roasted marshmallows, Niall still played the guitar, Zayn started singing, Harry started singing off key, and i was huddled around Liam and we were doing crossword puzzles.

It was Tuesday the first day of my picks. I get Zayn and we leave the house at around 10:00am

He asks where we are going. "Were going to a football game. (American football) Its the Broncos v. Raiders. This is gonna be a good game last i heard they beat Broncos hard. 59-14"

"wow sounds fun" He replies.

"wow try to sound a little more enthusiastic there."

"Sorry......Omg i get to see hot cheerleaders," His jaw drops instantly in realization.

I have him a little reassuring smack to get his attention.

"Sorry again. Promise it wont happen again. Now that were here where to first?" He asks.