Firsts come before Seconds

Chapter 6

My makeup is done and I'm already to go except I'm still with out shoes. Hmm I'm gonna go with the black strapped sandals.

 It was about 6:50 and i was ex-static to be going on the first date in the house with Liam. I really think we have a connection. I wonder what restaurant he's taking me to tonight! well just a few more . . . . All of a sudden i hear a knock on the door and ~BOOM~ my heart starts racing remembering back to that moment a few hours ago when he had kissed me. It was just so special and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside!

I open the door and there is Liam in a in between date tux! "You look great," i say as he starts looking me up and down with his jaw slowly dropping.

"WA . . . WA . . . wow you look amazing." Those were the only words Liam had managed to spit out at the moment.

"Why thank you very much . . . so where is  this in between restaurant we are going to?" I ask very eager to leave cause I'm starving!

"Its a surprise, so lets go down and get in the limo cause its here! I hope you have never been here before but you probably have since you are from around here!" Liam is such a gentle man. I think to my self as we link arms (which seems to be our thing) as we walk down the stairs to the limousine.

About 5 minutes later i felt the limo stop and Liam say were here. So we get out of the limo and as it drives off i freak a little because i love this restaurant! "Omg i love this restaurant! its a great pick for an in between restaurant!

"oh you have already been here before?" Liam say in disappointment.

"Don't be sad babe lets just go in ! it doesn't matter what restaurant you pick that will make up My mind!" I reply trying to cheer him up.

"I know i just wanted it to be special . . ."

"I promise everything is alright us being here together is special." i reassure him to make him happier before we enter the restaurant. As we enter the restaurant Liam tells the hostess a table for 2 and we automatically get seated because the lady doesn't want to upset Liam because she is a big fan!

I sit there and keep looking up from my menu to see Liam's flawless face and beautiful brown eyes. I my self have bright blue eyes just the the sky in the show The Simpson's. I look up as the waitress as she asks me what i would like to drink. I reply to her "Diet Pepsi please" I look back down at my menu to find what i always love to order . . . . but what i always order Liam might think that I'm a pig. My favorite thing from here is the ribs . . . Ehh hes a guy if he don't like what i get and it disgusts him then what ever we will both still live.

"and what can i get for you sir'" the lady asks Liam as he reply to get a regular Pepsi. she walks away and its just me and Liam.

"Soo  . .  what do you wanna talk about?" i ask Liam trying to start up conversation.

His reply is a Little delayed but i could tell he was thinking." Lets play 20 questions! or like 10 questions cause i can never get through a whole game of 20 haha" we both start laughing and come to stop us is the waitress back with our drinks.

"OK are you guys ready to order?" she asks after setting the drinks down.

As we stop laughing to give the lady our orders Liam says "i will have the teriyaki chicken with steamed rice and for the lady . . . ." he gestures to me. "Oh i will have the half rack or ribs please."

"OK those will be right out." the waitress finishes and walks away. Liam looks at me funny and i wonder if there is something on my face or even worse in my teeth. After a few moments of silence Liam finally tells me why he was giving me the funny look.