P.O.V.'s

Chapter 10

Liam's P.O.V.

As i sit here on the couch looking at all my recent tweets i wonder what is going through her head.

Our first date went great i thought. I was the first one i wonder if she has already forgotten about me. I will probably be the one sent home. I don't really know if we had that good of a connection.

We never really got to spend other time in the house together. Like some of the other guys.

Is this really the time i should be doubting my self??? i guess not. I mean i know we had some kind of connection i was the first to kiss he for Christ sakes.

She cant possible forget about that. OK well let me see i will point out the Pros and Cons of the situation and that will make me feel better.

Pros:

- cute smile

- amazing eyes

- great personality

- sporty

Cons:

- don't really know anything about her except sports and colors and stuff you know the basics.

~~@Real_Liam_Payne~~ Have you ever had that feeling that where you know someone but not good enough and that might end it all?

Wow i really wish I had more time to get to know her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's P.O.V.

This girl is amazing I love how bubbly she is! A little sensitive but I guess that's how girls are.

The park was just amazing that walk and our talk.

I trust her a lot maybe that's why I spilled my deepest darkest secret to her.

I don't really know if we have THAT connection yet but I'm sure it will come. I mean if not it doesn't matter a new friendship will be formed!

She always has that sass and style when she's around. I like it another person to sass off with! She makes me happy. I can't wait for the next date if there is one!

I'm glad i chose the park for our date it was absolutely magical. Except the fact that i found Her and Zayn there.

What if everything we did went down the drain because Mr. Zayn had to make u for what he did. Well i guess i did go and talk to him and tell him to just like i talked to her.

Well we will see where the cards fall at the ceremony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V.

Mmmm i love food!  It makes me happy! Just like when I'm around Amethyst. There's something about her a spark in her when ever were around.

I couldn't believe how happy i was when she fell asleep on my shoulder at the camp fire.

We had something special under that bridge also when we kissed. Usually i can control my blush but she just made it go out of control.

Oh ya then there was the food fight , i didn't know a girl like her would let that happen she was fun and free willing . Just like me!

I feel we had something special so i doubt i will be going home this week but you never know!

If i do stay another week i know i will get to know her better for sure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

I Know i may have screwed things up. That date was truly a mistake.

I have to admit i find it a bit funny when someone falls so i laugh but then i help them. The whole smoking thing will just have to set aside. It takes work to fix that.

Yesterday with our talk in the park i felt as if we were Friends. And nothing more. if its that way then fine.

I would love to have a Friend like Amethyst. She will always be close to my heart.

If i stay another week i might not find a connection and the one that goes home this week might have had found one with her if i went home and he didn't.

 Ahh this is all to stressful i need a smoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

Focus.... Focus...... and....... SHOOT! YES GOT IT IN.  Your turn Niall, and don't say that's what she said.

As i sit down on a lawn chair to think about Amethyst i can feels my body temperature rise. She has the most beautiful eyes on the planet. I always get lost in them when i look in them.

That pizza and shaved ice was amazing by the way. never had anything like it before.

And that little Co-Master putt-putter tieing that's like impossible.

But don't even get me started on that kiss. It makes me so mad thinking about it. I just went in for a kiss like long time Friends.

"Harry its your turn," Niall says taking me out of my thinking trance.

I was planning for something more special but no, it was fucked the moment it ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amethyst's P.O.V.

I change into my bikini then grabbed my towel to go to the inside hot tub down the hall. I slowly slide in to the bubbly warm water and lay my head back starting to think about things.

Lets start with Liam hes so sweet and grown up but has a fun side. he was my first kiss in this house it was amazing. I don't know if we had a connection or not because we didn't really get to spend that much time with each other.

Niall oh that cute little Irish boy. We definitely had a connection in the park  especially under the bridge with our kiss.

Louis, he is one i can defiantly trust. When ever i have a problem i will always go to him.I don't know if we had THAT connection. But who know he definitely makes me smile.

And then there's Zayn...... his bad choices get to me. I know the first date went all wrong but when we hung out at the park he was different. Like he has personality changes and i don't know if i want that.

I think i know who it might be but I'm done stressing right now.

After i was done thinking i let myself relax. I grabbed the remote and turn on some Taylor Swift and lay-ed back with the jets on high. The bubbles and the warmth just took all my worries away for the moment and relaxed all mu muscles.

the last thing i thought to my self was tomorrow our last day together we will have to do something awesome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

OK guys comment below 2 boys names for who you want to be in the bottom 2. You can either comment them or in-box them to me. I hope you liked the POV's i did. So enjoy. Don't forget to comment/vote/fan thanks! Oh and My little brother wanted me to post a story it will take  5 minutes out of your life to read so please read it and comment your thoughts on it so i can tell him! thanks! Love ya lots!