The Camp Fire

Chapter 4: The Camp Fire

It was about 7 o'clock, dusk was upon us and it was getting darker so we all got in some jackets with blankets and all huddled up outside. It was nice and quiet until Niall speaks up.

"I'm hungry what's for dinner?"

"Oh my gosh, really Niall, You just had to ruin the moment ...? Harry says in a annoyed voice.

We all laugh at Niall's statement and Harry's reply. I stand up and asked what they wanted but no one got to answer cause Niall butted in.

"Eh whatever you got is fine with us we just want it fast, aye boys?" 

They were all definitely not hesitant to agree. "Okay, I will run inside and get some stuff, will one of you guys light the fire please?" I said as I pointed to the lighter on the grill and the newspaper next to it.

I go inside and just get some leftovers from lunch and  6 metal skewers to roast hot dogs and s'mores. I also got a big back of Munchies.

*The boys talking outside*

Okay, so who's going to get up and get the lighter and newspaper?" Niall asks.

"Nose goes!" Louis shouts quickly.

Everyone puts there fingers on there noses and Zayn is the last one so he gets up and gets the newspaper.

"Don't you need the lighter too?" Harry asks, confused.

"Nah, I got one right here."

They all start putting the news paper in and Zayn lights the fire.

"I thought you were giving up smoking during the show and afterwards?" Liam asked.

"Well what if she smokes too?"

"Yeah, and what if she doesn't? You're going to have to tell her at some point and when will that be?"

I walk outside and everyone is staring at me completely quiet.

"Do you guys have a staring problem or something?" I asked.

"Why yes, we do you have a problem with that Missy!" Louis says trying to keep a straight face.

"So I see the fire is lit but how come the lighter is in the same place as when I left? I asked the boys.

"Because we're magic, oohohohoh." says Louis with yet again another huge grin on his face.

"No really, why hasn't it moved...?" I ask again in a more serious tone. Everyone fell silent for a few seconds.

"Well  . . . who's hungry? Because I sure know I am! What have we have here, ooh guys look at my wiener!" Niall says proudly turning around to face us after our awkward silence. We all break out into huge laughter.

"Oh my, I  thought we were saving that for another night Niall." I say winking at him. Louis is now on the floor laughing, Liam and zayn were covering there facing in awe of what Niall just did on television.

After that crazy yet still awkward moment, everyone makes their ways over to get a skewer and a hot dog.

"So tell me a little about your band, guys." I say sticking my hot dog in the fire to cook it. 

"Well, we are all British except Niall here, he's Irish." says Liam to start off the conversation.

"I kind of already knew that silly . . . how about you guys tell me how the band started?" I asked while blowing on my hot dog to cool it off.

"Well have you every heard of the show called X-factor...  or wait, first of all, have you ever haerd of Simon Cowell?" asked Liam kind of frantically when he got the the Simon Cowell part.

"Umm yeah, of course I know who Simon Cowell is! I love him I wish I could meet him someday and also yes, I have heard of the X Factor." I replied in a really excited tone cause I liked where the conversation was going.

"Okay good. Well if you stick with us we can have you meet Simon and so the beginning hm, Zayn you wanna take over?" Liam finished off quickly to let the other boys have a chance to talk.

"Okay well we all auditioned for the X Factor separately and we made it the the dances, but I personally wanted to quit the dances cause I can't dance what so ever but I guess I'm getting better. Anyway, none of us made the cut after the dances. I will admit we all cried but things got better." Zayn explained to me.

"Ohhh, lets show her the audition videos!" Louis said excitedly!

I went inside and got the House laptop. We all sat there on the chairs snuggled up and I watched the videos.

"I love these, you guys are so talented" I said in a quick reply before watching the dancing.

As we were watching the dancing and the eliminations it came time to see them. Even though I already knew they were going to get eliminated it didn't make this moment better. As soon as the judges said they didn't make it and they were crying on T.V. I had tears start rolling down my face. But that was also only because at that moment of the video some lady called them all back in and I saw the 5 of them on stage with 3 girls standing on the other side.

One of the lady judge had said to the groups on stage "We have decided that you all are too good to let go so we are putting you into a group and you will continue performing with this group until you are eliminated."

I look up at the 5 boys who yet again were all staring at me.

"You guys scared me! I thought that was the end right there." I say as my tears turn from sad to happy. I get a nice warm hugs from all the boys as the video ended.

"That was great I wish I could have been there for you guys since the beginning, anyway, is anyone in the mood for some s'mores?" I ask finishing up that conversation while Harry wipes the tears away from my eyes.

"Food!" Niall screams loudly as he jumps over to put the marshmallows on the ends of every ones skewers. As time passes, we grew full from all the food we ate.

"Hey guys, lets sing Amethyst a little something," Louis says real excitedly.

Niall goes inside to get his guitar and comes and sits by me. Zayn is laying on a cushioned swing, Liam is laying on a hammock, Louis is laying on a cushioned bench, while I'm in the middle of Niall and Harry on the couch.

Niall starts to strum his guitar and they all start singing ~Moments~ When that was over, everyone was situated in their spots on the balcony and everyone was too lazy to go inside to their beds. Plus, it was a very beautiful night. Everyone gets comfortable in their pillows and blankets. Harry's head is in my lap while my head is on Niall's shoulder. While looking up at the stars with the beautiful sound of random music notes coming from the guitar, I was strumming my fingers though Harry's hair. Then all of a sudden, I felt my eyes close and before I knew it I was asleep on Niall and Harry on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Yay I hope yall are enjoying hat you see! ( Editing by: NYdreams )Please comment/fan/vote and share to all your Friends your feedback counts! I love to hear what you guys have to say! Love ya lots!  ♥