More P.O.V.s

Chapter 16

Zayn's P.O.V.

*Lays in bed*

I wonder what she is thinking. I don't know if I have feelings for her. I'm not one to fall quickly, I know we have been here for two weeks but I feel like I don't know her. Its my fault though I fell like I don't treat her right.

I don't think she is the right one for me. I think I'm going to have to tell her to send me home.....But what if I want another chance to try and see if there is a connection. I need to go talk to her.

*Walks upstairs to Amethyst's room*

*Knocks*

"Come in." I here her say though the door.

"Hey..."

"Oh hey Zayn, whats up?"

"Oh I just wanted to talk to you about tonight. Is that ok?"

"Oh yea... sure. Come sit." She waves me over and I take a seat on her bed. Now I'm thinking oh god what should I say. There was about a minute of silence.

"Well are you going to say something?"

"Umm.." I stuttered. Then I grabbed her face and started kissing her. I didn't know what I was doing but I knew that this might tell me if there is something to form or if there is nothing between us.

I pulled away and looked down. I saw her slowly open her eyes and she was staring at me. I didn't know what else to do so I just got up and walked out of the room.

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm still sick and it sucks. I'm glad Amethyst is better though. I'm hungry.

"HAZZA BRING ME SOME FOOD PLEASE."

I just love spending time with her. She makes me happy. The sick date was cute. I have no doubts about her and I.

I also think I'm in a pretty good spot with her and I'm sure she would agree. I hope I'm not going home and I feel as if she feels the same. I have nothing to worry about.

Wow I.. this and I ... that... I'm not that selfish am I........

"Here's your soup." Harry said giving me a warm bowl.

"What?!?! Soup... I'm sick of soup cant I have some junk food Haz?"

"No not until your not sick any more mate."

"Grrrr.... fine thank you now leave my presence."

Harry's P.O.V.

Wow what crawled up Niall's butt and died.

What ever.

I cant believe its been 2 weeks already. I miss my boo-bear. Oh I will call him!!

*Calls Louis*

"Hello"

"BOO-BEAR!! Ive missed you!"

"Hazzy Ive missed you to! How have you been?"

"Pretty good. Oh my gosh your never going to believe it but I got kicked out of a bowling ally for the first time!"

"I know I saw haha it was quite funny."

"Oh yea I forgot you can watch it on TV."

"Yea... well don't be sad mate. I herd your cheeky joke and said to Lottie.... ye that's my Hazza right there. Wish I could punch him in the balls right now. haha"

"But it was so punny you cant deny it!"

"Sure whatever haha."

"So tonight is the second rose ceremony. By the looks on TV who do you think Amethyst is going to send home?"

"Well I cant tell you that but I can tell you its going to be another tough decision again tonight because of what just happened 15 minutes ago."

"Lou.. what happened... tell me.... was it Amethyst... was it bad.... was it about me....?"

"Calm down Haz, you will just see tonight. I don't want to get you all worked up so just go nap or take  a shower and get ready for the rose ceremony."

"Ok fine. wait is this you saying goodbye to me now?"

"Well ya, I am going an a date with this lovely and very cheeky girl!"

"Oooohhh whats her name?...."

"Her name is Hailey, she is beautiful and funny and has a great personality. I will tell you all about the date tomorrow. So now seriously go get ready or something! Bye my beloved."

"Bye Boo-Bear have fun on your date tonight."

*Hangs up phone*

*Sighs then lays down on bed for some sleep."

Amethyst's P.O.V.

*Zayn leaves room*

I touch my lips in shock..... what the hell just happened. That was random. it felt like closure like he was testing weather there were sparks or not.

I felt some but I don't really know I'm still in shock. I really cant believe that just happened. I need Sascha right now! :(

*Calls Sascha*

Please pick up.... please pick up.... plea-.

"Hello?" I hear Sascha's voice say with a mouth full of food.

"Oh my gosh! Yes you answered. I need your help."

"Slow down Manny, whats wrong?"

"So I was just up in my room reading my magazine and all of a sudden Zayn comes in my room... there was an awkward silence and the he just grabbed my face and kissed me."

"Well that's a good thing isn't it?"

"I don't really know ahhh I have inner turmoil."

"Just calm down. Did that kiss change your mind on anything, make things better, make things worse?"

"Again I don't really know it kinda just happened and I don't know what to think of it?"

"Well just forget about it."

"How can  I forget about it... the second rose ceremony is in less than 2 hours and I don't know what to do."

"Well all I can say is go with your gut feeling. If you liked the kiss keep him, if you didn't get rid of him, and just take a shower and sooth yourself. Things will work out I promise. I know you will do the right thing."

"Ok fine.Ive missed you Sascha."

"Ive missed you to but I have to go now I'm going surfing! Riker and Ross are teaching me today! Bye I love you. Call me tomorrow or sometime soon."

"Ok I will and take videos I wanna see you try to surf! :)"

"Will do,  bye!"

"Bye"

*Call ends*

Ugghh I hate inner turmoil. I don't know what to do. I will just take a shower and get ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------