Date: Liam

*Song in multimedia*

Chapter 15

Niall and I have been quoting Mean Girls and Ted to each other all this morning its just cracking both of us up. After breakfast I went up to my room to get ready for my date with Liam. Were are going to the movies... I know I just spent all day yesterday watching movies with Niall but this is what I had originally planned for us. So I will stick with it.

Taking some meds to clear up my sickness for a few hours I go and see if Liam is ready.

"Liam... where are you?" I called out.

"Right here." He replied at the front door.

"Ready to go?" I said making my way down the steps carefully so I wouldn't fall since I'm such a klutz.

"Yep." He says walking closer to the stairs ready to embrace my arm.

All of a sudden my shoe bends weird and I trip and fall off the last two steps. Liam caught me. If he wasn't standing there I would have probably broken something.

"Oh my gosh. what just happened, what is going on, am I dead, holy crap thank you so much Liam." My heart was pounding and I was on the verge of tears I was so scared.

"Shhhh... it's ok your not hurt. I caught you and your safe... you will be fine." Liam recites to me while stroking my hair and back.

"Now lets go before the boys come and surround you and ask you what happened. Lets just get your mind off of it." He says. We go out side to the limo and get in. There was an awkward silence the whole way to the movies.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing myself earlier falling off the stairs." I said as we walked into the movies.

It's ok love. all has been forgotten. Your safe and not dead." He laughs.

I nudge him as he holds open the door to the theater. I walk inside and smile at him as I make my way to the ticket counter.

"What movie should we see." As soon as I finished my sentence said in a like girly voice, "Awe should see Marley and Me."

"Wow I was not expecting you to say that. I thought you would have chosen something manlier." I chuckled.

"Well some guys have soft spots. Hi can we get 2 tickets to see Marley and Me."

The man gave us the tickets and we walked to the food center. I saw at first he was hesitant but then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"What would you like to get?" Liam asked.

"Hmmm, can I get a Large popcorn with extra butter, 2 cherry Icees, and some sour patch kids." I ask the mad at the front desk but as I was saying the order I was looking at Liam's facial expressions weather he agreed with me on what to get and what not.

We grab our snacks and walk in to the theater. It was dark because it was the end of the previews and the beginning of the movie.

It was at the part where they first got the puppy. I whispered to Liam, "Aww arn't all those puppies adorable?" He replied with a short yes as he took a sip of his Icee.

It was nearing the end. We had a few laughs but then It was the part where Marley was getting out down. By this time I moved the center cup holder/ Arm rest and was laying against Liam with him arm around me and head against mine.

I started crying as I watched the poor dogs eyes slowly shut. I knew he was dead. This scene made me cry harder because It reminded me of my very first dog  that we had recently put down. The feeling was awful. His name was Jay-Jay and he was the best. He was a small mix of a cocker-spaniel and yellow lab.