Group Date

Chapter 18

I decided I would sleep in today. There is just so much stress on my part. It's about 3 in the afternoon. Yes I slept in till 3. I was so tired you don't even know. I decide to crawl out of bed and head downstairs and talk to Harry, Niall and Liam. Seems like they just woke up to. We are going on our first group date today.

"Good morning guys." I say strolling into the kitchen helping myself to a cup of coffee. The only people in the room were Harry sitting and reading then Niall eating.

"Hey what's up?" Niall said with a mouth full of donut.  I giggled at the sight. I accidently changed the subject ignoring Niall's question.  "Where's Li-." Before I could finish my sentence I see Liam standing on the table in the living room singing loudly to the music on the TV. He was also in his boxers. I was laughing so hard I spit out my coffee all over Harry.

Liam had noticed I was looking at him and blushed like crazy. He practically looked like a cherry. It was so adorable. "OOOWWWWW. Someone please help me!" Harry was jumping up and down because of the hot coffee on him. I grabbed the closest napkin to help clean him off.

"Sorry Harry. " I smirked, feeling really bad.

"It's ok love it was just an accident." He smiled up at me and layed his hand on top of mine. It made me feel safe. Liam made his way to the kitchen after putting pants on of course, then asked what were going to do today.

"Well its so late in the day that were just going to hang out at the park play some volleyball, basketball, football, and soccer. I guess American football and football for you haha."  The boys all laughed at me and we all went to change to put some park sports playing clothes.

I am wearing a neon green bro tank, black converse with rainbow laces, and a pair of bleached jean shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun. As I was fixing my makeup I was getting a call from Louis.

-Skype call from Lou-

Me: Hey Lou! What's up?

Lou: Hey love I know this is a weird question but may I speak to all of you at the same time?

Me: Sure I will bring them my laptop now.

I walk downstairs and put the laptop on the living room table for all to see.

Boys: LOOUUUU and who's that pretty girl behind you?

Lou: Well that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about. This is my girlfriend Hailey! We went on a date the other day and then just became boyfriend girlfriend.

Hailey: Hi. (she smiled and kind of blushed we could tell she was a little shy.)

Lou: Don't be scared love. These are my mates and one of their soon to be wife.

Hailey: I know I'm not stupid! I watch the show. This is just the first time meeting them and its funny over Skype. (he playfully nudges him then he entwines fingers with her.)

Lou: What are your guys plans for today?

Niall: Were just bringing a bunch of balls to the park and messing around.

Harry: Now that you think of it that is a ton of balls. If you count ours to. (harry winks talking about their privates)

Lou: I wish I was their to hit you in yours right now.

Hailey: I don't get it.

Liam: Show her the video!!!

Lou: I will. And I will also let you guys go for now. We will be watching the episode. Love you guys bye!