Chapter 3 | The Dock

Scott's POV
We were just talking, when I got the bright idea "hey guys, we should go swimming in the river" I exclaimed to get a bunch of nods or different answers 'yes' 'omg sure' and 'yasss'. We all went to our rooms to get changed, then met back in the living room. I was the first downstairs, then Alison and Lydia walked downstairs, arms linked, laughing. They were just in their bikinis and shoes for the walk to the river. Stiles and Isaac walked downstairs in their trunks, fighting about something, god knows what. We all sat down waiting for Malia, she came downstairs, she was wearing a tank top, shorts, and some sneakers, she also had a camera around her neck and a book in her arms. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lydia and Alison give her a look, when Isaac said "can we go now?" Everyone nodded, and we walked down to the river.

Stiles ran to the end of the dock and jumped in, Isaac soon following, splashing stiles

Stiles ran to the end of the dock and jumped in, Isaac soon following, splashing stiles. Alison and Lydia, arms still linked were standing, talking, so I went up behind them and pushed them in. Screams erupted their mouths as they fell into the water below.

Lydia got on Alison's shoulders, Stiles got on Isaacs and the started splashing water everywhere. Malia was sitting at the end of the dock, her feet dangling in the water. She was taking loads of photos of the pack "why you not going in?" I asked "just not feeling it" she replied before bringing her camera back to her eye, taking more photos. I hugged her shoulders before jumping in myself, splashing everyone.

We spent hours laughing and talking, Malia was reading a book now, sat around a fire that she created, her face glowing bright orange from the fiery ember of the large fire. We all joined her, and started to make s'mores. We laughed, we joked, we spoke and we had fun.