Chapter 13 | Drama

*drama alert*

Malia's POV
The game started and the order was Allison,Lydia, Isaac, Me, Stiles then Scott.

"Lydia truth or dare" Alison asked "dare" Lydia replied almost instantaneously "I dare you to ring Hayden and tell her Liam kissed you" Allison giggled Lydia pulled her phone from her bag and dialed her number, 'hey Hayden, just needed to tell you something-' Scott ripped the phone out of her hands and hung up, "you can't break their hearts like that" I said, Scott agreeing with me, everyone sighed but continued with the game anyway.

"fine, Isaac truth or dare" Lydia asked "dare" he answered "I dare you to kiss Alison" he gave her a quick peck on the lips before sitting back down "alright Malia truth or dare" I sighed knowing I would regret this "dare" I whispered "I dare you to tell Lydia how you feel, just what you told me today" Isaac proudly stated "wait what?" Lydia questioned "Isaac I can't" I whispered knowing he would hear "tell me what Malia" Lydia demanded "fine, I feel like you have completely pushed me away ever since Alison came back" I said "no I am not, I hang out with you" I sighed "no, no you don't, it's always Alison this and Alison that, oh Alison and I love shopping you don't, you used to be there for me when I needed you, when I was going through ... it doesn't matter and now I don't have anyone, do you know how that makes a person feel? You were there for me when I was sad, happy, when I found out that I also had a psychotic mother. As soon as Alison came back you left, as for you Allison, you've never even bothered to even look my way, unless it's a dirty look" I shouted, stopping when I realized I had said to much, I sighed before leaving.

I turned my werecoyote hearing on to hear "I haven't pushed her away once, we just don't have anything in common" Lydias voice echoed "I just came back I haven seen Lydia in like a year of course I want to spend every minute with her, why would I want to spend time with an angry as fuck werecoyote" Alison's voice boomed into my ears "you have left her the full Trip, no wonder she feels like that" Scott said.

I heard footsteps walking up the stairs, so I quickly ran to my room. I heard a knock at my door "please leave me the fuck alone Isaac" I said assuming it was him, the door opened "I'm not Isaac" I turned around to see Scott "hey you okay?" He asked I sighed nodding "yeh, other than the fact that I literally have no one to talk to" I said pulling a pillow close to me "hey, you'll always have me" he said, placing his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a tight hug "thanks scoot" I said, he laughed at his nickname "no problem momlia" he said laughing, I joined in.