Chapter 8 | Under The Sea

Malia's POV
"Omg that's a great idea" Scott said, as everyone else nodded their heads "okay then go get changed" Scott said as everyone dispersed from the living room, into their own rooms.

I quickly changed into a pink and blue bathing suit, then put some shorts on top, as well as a white baggy shirt. I walked downstairs with my camera and waited for everyone else. Stiles came down next. We sat down and waited "hey Malia, are you okay?" He said, I nodded, looking down at my thigh, which had 4 light and healed claw marks "are you sure, because when we dated, you always seemed closed off, now even more" he spoke "I'm good" I said as Scott and Isaac hopped down the stairs, Lydia and Alison soon following.

We headed down to the dock, and we all climbed on the boat, it belonged to the owner of the cabin. I walked into the inside part of the boat, and took a seat. Isaac turned the boat on, and started to steer the boat, down the river, soon stopping out at sea.

As soon as the boat stopped moving, the pack stripped down to their swimwear, grabbing their goggles and flippers before jumping in the water. When they were all underwater I quickly jumped in and started snorkeling.

I took a few photos on my GoPro, as we swam under the sea. After a while we all got up to the surface, I hopped out and wrapped a towel around me. We all sat on the boat, playing silly games and cracking jokes.

After a few hours, just after the sun had set, we drove the boat back to the cabin, and we all sat in the living room, and started watching iZombie, until the late hours of the night.