Chapter 15 | Our Hands Laced Together

*an - firstly| I'm sorry for not updating in ages I have been swamped in homework, and to top it all of I have mocks for 2 weeks starting the 6th, so my main priority is revision but I will try to update when I have the chance. secondly| I am quite proud of this chapter, hits you right in the feels ;) okay bye*

Malia's POV
After driving around Mystic Cove for hours, having coffee at a small and cozy cafe, going on a long walk and having a deep and honest talk, I finally felt ready to go back to the cabin.

I hopped in the passenger seat and closed my eyes, feeling myself slowly fall asleep.

Stiles's POV
I pulled up to the cabin, turning over to see Malia peacefully sleeping. I climbed out of the jeep and wrapped my arms around Malia, carefully and quietly closing the car door, before carrying Malia inside. When I walked inside I saw Scott sitting on the sofa "oh thank god you are both okay, I've been texting you worried" he let out a sigh of relief "oh yeh sorry we turned our phones off" I replied as Malia let out a small snore, I looked up at Scott who was slightly giggling "hey Scott, can you take Malia, I need some food and one of my arms in going numb" Scott silently laughed and took Malia from my arms.

Scott's POV
I grabbed ahold of Malia and slowly made my way up to her room, I placed her in her bed and gently put the covers on top of her, I went to let go of her hands when the hold got tighter "stay?" She whispered "okay" I said, I brought the big round soft chair from the corner of her room to nearer her bed and started to curl up "what are you doing Scott" she slightly giggled "going to sleep?" I said confused "you can sleep on the bed you know" I nodded "but you need actual sleep so I'm gonna stay her in the perfectly comfortable chair" she sighed in defeat "fine okay, goodnight scoot mccall" she whispered "goodnight momlia tate" we shared a giggle before drifting to sleep.

Our hands still laced together.